kissed

- y/n pov -

  i decided that i would watch the Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match i don't normally as afterwards its chaos and rivalry and i hate it, the only reason i went was for mattheo witch is crazy i don't even like him ,do i ? 

I watched as the teams gathered on the pitch and get warmed up for the game i watched mattheo very closely his hair was sat perfectly on his forehead his mussels practically showing threw his dark green quidditch outfit and his smile plastered on his face it was perfect, he was perfect.

After a while they began playing i don't really know how quidditch works but i do know that Slytherin was winning big time and mainly because of mattheo who i would say is the a better seeker than harry potter himself.

The game ended with a win from Slytherin and many happy students as well as  there players ofcorse , as the were celebrating there win i looked to see mattheo staring right into my eyes a cold shiver grew over my body as he smiled and gave me a wave still holding eye contact , a smile grew on my face and i waved back i broke the eye contact as i didn't want it to be awkward after wards  following this i left and made my way  out of the crowd and i began making my way to the sunny courtyard where i would finish reading my book.

as i began to read i was interrupted by pansy who both looked and sounded exited "Y/N" "yeh " i say confused "Draco said you wouldn't stop staring at mattheo today " shit i forgot i have a brother who is best freinds with him and he defo saw me checking him out fuck ," no i wasn't Draco is just trying to annoy me " i say trying to hide the fear in my eyes " ok what ever you say " she says flexing her mussels mockingly " aww fuck off " " iam i wrong tho " she says smiling and walking away , for some reason this pissed me off more than anything but i refuse to believe i was jealous or maybe i am.  

i made my way to the grate hall to talk to anyone i could but i was stopped as i wasn't paying attention and bumped into...  

- Mattheo's pov -

As i was training i spotted her y/n i had never seen her before but i just assumed that she was here to watch her brother although her eyes seemed to be on me but i just ignored that, she doesn't even like me and i don't think like her why would i care. 

as the game began i couldn't stop thinking about her i knew she was watching me so i did my best to impress her with goal after goal and then winning saving our team since harry potter was destroying the rest of them including my own friend group it was pathetic honestly.

after the game had finished and her eyes meet mine as we celebrated the big win i made sure to not brake it not even blinking if i have to, just to look to look into her y/e/c eyes for a couple more seconds , god she is so pretty.

 i gave her a small wave and a comforting smile witch she returned leaving a weird feeling in my stomach witch soon stopped when she walked away braking the eye contact and was soon enough swept away into the cheering crowd.

Once we were done celebrating on the pitch we all walked down to our dressing room were Draco pointed out the obvious " bro my sister total fancies you "he said wiping the sweat off his head " no she doesn't Draco we are barely even pals " " bro she was staring right at you all of the match  and may i add she hates quidditch i think she went for you " " don't be stupid Draco" "bu-" he said when i interrupted him " i sware if you don't shut up i will Avada kedavra your ass" and with that the room went silent.

after that i took a shower and got ready for the day ahead making sure i looked handsome one last time before i left i made my way threw the corridors and to the grate hall when i  felt a light bash to my shoulder i looked up to see her. 

-y/n pov -

I look up to see no other than mattheo riddle, i tried to say sorry but no words came out and i just stared my cheeks growing hotter and redder as the seconds went on mesmerising his beauty.

when i finally realised  what i was doing i started to franticly apologise over until i could no longer as.

- Mattheo's pov - 

i looked up from the hard flooring to see the person who bumped into me her, y/n. She sat there not talking only staring witch i also did her beautiful features right in front of me i looked at her blushing face as she started to apologies over and over again until i grabbed her soft face pushing her into the wall of the corridor and kissing her  passionately witch  to my surprise she too kissed me back whilst moving her hands into my semi wet hair and her other on my freshly saved face.

- y/n pov -

as he kissed me pushing onto the corridor wall his hands on my waist and face, his breath on my cool lips sent shivers up and down my body as i kissed him back my hand finding its way up and into his cool wet hair.

after what felt like the longest minuet of my life i puled away smiling at him whilst i run my thumb across my lips and say " you played well today " and with that i walked away more happy than ever knowing i had been kissed  and not only kissed but kissed by mattheo riddle...

A/N : what do you think i don't know if this is to early for a kiss but come on can you blame me  who wouldn't want to kiss mattheo.

anyway please tell me is this is good so far cause iam seriously  doubting  my albites here

don't forget { follow , comment and vote }