girls day

its been about a week since me and mattheos kiss and not once have we spoken or even looked at each other .I am starting to think him kissing me was for a dare or something i am pretty sure there's no other reason why he would after the way we have been these past weeks freinds , enemies and now a kiss. like what !

y/n pov 

i was walking down the halls towards the grate hall as i wanted to get breakfast and since it was the weekend they were open for breakfast much later than usual as many students sleep in and don't manage to get breakfast including me.

i walk round the corner to see pansy already scoffing down her breakfast and looking at a book at the same time, god she's a handful . 

" rude to start without me" i said making my way over to her " oh sorry i didn't even know you were coming, i mean you never do " she said still eating her breakfast in big capacity " ik but look " i said pointing to mattheo and our group of freinds who were slowly walking over to us.

i had told pansy about me and mattheos kiss as i couldn't keep it in for much longer and i knew she wouldn't tell anybody as i threatened her with her and Draco's  little 'situation' where they also kissed each other not long before me, witch means we are even now. 

" oh " she said fixing her hair as i did to only for mattheo tho ,even tho we weren't talking i at least wanted him to acknowledge me in the slightest.

They all walked over to me and Pansy and sat  down  laughing about something mattheo sitting right next to me  along with Enzo on the other side and the Theo and Draco both next to pansy.

I knew straight away what Pansy was thinking about as she gave me the 'oh my fucking god look ' witch i returned making us both have a full on laughing fit making the boys give us the weirdest look of our life's.

" what the actual fuck " Draco said as me and pansy sit there in absolute hysterics  " i sware if this turns into one of they girl days y/n and pansy used to have i will never speak to them again" Theo says to mattheo who is just sitting there staring at me pissing my self laughing.

" omg that's a grate idea " Pansy said her head shooting up making me laugh even more than i already am " come on lets go shopping " " yesssss " i say jumping up from the seat as well as pansy who then grabbed my arm and making us walk out " please still talk to us Theodore " fuck off y/n i am literally done with the pair of u " witch me and pansy giggle while walking out of the grate hall.

-  time skip -    

after what felt like years of walking we made it to Hogsmeade.

"ok where are we going first " pansy said  squealing in a high pitched voice " omg ik hogs head for butterbeer and then dress shopping right after" i said " brilliant"  she said as we make our way to hogshead.

After we had got our butterbeer we sat down at on of there tables " ok so you and Draco he was quick to sit next to you today" i say " to be honest he hasn't really been speaking to me lately and i really like him i always have you know that " " i know , but mattheo is exactly the same not once has he even looked at me this week until this morning its so weird" " not gonna lie i thought he did it for a dare " i went on " i am beginning to think that too but its weird why would they " she said taking more sips from her drink " i don't think they would i just like to over think " i said almost laughing at my self " i know you do " Pansy said giggling.

after we had finished drinking we went to a few shops to try on dresses and clothes because why not. after a lot of trying on clothes buying things and laughing me and Pansy made our way back to Hogwarts were we immediately went to our dorm to try on the stuff we bought.

The outfits i got were absolutely stunning i only had enough money to buy three things but it was so worth it. 

I had bought a  sequin dress that  showed off my body figure and would littrely sparkle in any light along with a cute over sized top and jogger bottoms that paired so cutely witch each other and finally i bought another pair of joggers with a matching hoddie top.

( sorry if you don't like the outfits i chose just imagen something else if you want )

A/n :sorry its short , i hope everyone is well and has had a good weekend 

don't forget { vote , comment , follow } xx