my man

3rd person 

there eyes meet faster than light itself . the room was filled with chatter but too the pair it was silent so silent you could here a pin drop. y/n could feel Astoria staring right at her causing a warm wave of revenge to spiral though her blood stream. Mattheo on the other had known the minute those three words had came out his mouth he was fucked and not in the good way.

y/n was the first to brake the now uncomfortable staring by calmly excusing her self for the room despite her professors demands to stay in the class witch was overturned by her multiple times as she made her way to the classroom door.

mattheo just watched his hand now becoming sweaty and clenched into hard first as well as scrunching  his face up in disappointment and worry allowing his perfect cut on his nose  to slightly separate with the immense pressure he had just welled up.

"shit" mattheo cursed under his breath as he turning his head towards his freinds who not only looked disgusted but surprised . what the fuck did i just do. mattheo said to himself quite enough so than no one would know but him.

the room leaving was shortly getting larger as now Astoria had left as well but not out of spite but out of pure anger and depression.

The room grew cold and dark as it really settled in some people where laughing at the girl problems mattheo was having verses other were cursing him out and blaming him for everything under the sun. including his own friend group especially the now agitated Pansy  who was screaming and blaring at the top of her lungs before running after her bestfreind.

y/n pov  

  I walk out of the room absolutely petrified at the events that had just accrued moments before. i wouldn't be bothered if he had smelt astoria as he already fucked up by kissing her and then saying he smelt me what the fuc-

I was caught out of my thoughts when i felt a current of pain surge though my face. had i just been slapped. yup . by pick me girly of all people. i held my face with my had as she just stood there in almost disbelief. " what in the living fuck was that for" i said staring dead into her watery eyes. she had been crying what the fuck.   

" i cant believe you rocking up here and stealing my man" she said she has some nerve saying that to me  when she's the one who kissed the boy i think i loved.

" ha , your joking. right? " " come with me " i said walking past her tears forming in my eyes as i make my way to my dorm with her following me like a lost puppy. As i open the door to my dorm i told her to follow me inside to witch she did. I walked over to my bed side table and opened  the second drawer witch had countless drawing mattheo had drawn me including the one of me and him and most important my infamous birthday gift.

i laid the all on my bed so she could see clearly "my man " i said one single tear falling gracefully onto the drawings smudging the ink ever so slightly. she looked at the drawing in pure shock and hurtfulness  " out" i said not even looking at her , we didn't speak one word as she walked out of the door.

tiny salty tears fell from my face softly as iam remined of all our memories that lay in front of me. I plugged my head phones in listening to his playlist sobbing at the thought of him..

a/n : guess who's back baby . iam so sorry i haven't posted in like months but i kind of lost determination but i am back anyway and i hoped i have i proved slightly at least and there is a 3rd person what do we thinkkkk lmk - lilyanna

{ vote comment follow }