A/N - Description

here is the description of the book for you people who don't read them (i only read them occasionally so i am in the middle)

i was never here *sprints away 🏃*

[12/16/23 Update: This book is ofc an x reader story and is mostly told in second person (Ex: You, Your, Yours) 

Anyone with a * is a love interest ⬇️
Girls ❤️:
- Miu Iruma
- Tsumugi Shirogane
- Maki Harukawa
- Angie Yonaga

Boys 💙:- Kokichi Oma
- Shuichi Saihara
- K1-B0 (Keebo)
- Rantaro Amami

It was originally only Kokichi x Reader and Miu x Reader, but I have added onto it for extra ZING. I hope you enjoy it!]
______________________________________________________________________________________

Danganronpa V3 x Ghost!Jester!Reader

You got that right. You are the ultimate Jester. You may be wondering, why does it say 'ghost?' It's because you are a ghost that possessed the game for shiz and giggles. Now YOU participate in the killing game along with the rest of the cast.

You aren't alone, either. You have a Familiar- similar to what a witch has. His name is Shadow- a crow. You can communicate telepathically with Shadow, but you can't let Shadow's secret get out either.

Can you keep these large secrets in a killing game with a detective, mastermind, and overly-nosy supreme leader?

***Your backstory will be found out along the way, with some chapters having a notepad at the top, showing what you have learned over the previous chapters.***

Will this be a sh*tshow? Probably. Are there too many things going on? Maybe. Do i regret writing this? Absolutely not. I hope you guys have as much fun with this as i have.

Highest Ranks:
#8 in #k1-b0
#340 in danganronpa

DANGANRONPA DOES NOT BELONG TO ME- NOR DO THE CHARACTERS. DANGANRONPA BELONGS TO SPIKE CHUNSOFT