Oneshot - Happy Birthday K1-B0 / Kiibo!

Keebo Birthday: 10 / 29 / 23
Actual Date posted 😭: 11 / 5 / 23

memememem
this is a bit late because i completely forgot and sorry for any grammar errors i got no motivation to reread this

also there isn't any dialogue- i didn't exactly have that zing that i normally put into it and i gave up. Thankfully the chat log had enough weird jokes in it to fulfill that zing category.

Non-Despair Au
Everyone attends Hopes Peak like normal- Monokuma, the monokubs, and Monomi are the mascots and various robots that roam the school

Warning: many sexual and possibly offensive jokes
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The first place you visit is Professor Idabashi, Keebo's creator, to ask what a good gift for Keebo would be. You had to ask Keebo where he lived, and, after concern and questioning, he told you his address. It was in the middle of nowhere, and after a very confusing taxi ride, you arrived.

He looked like the stereotypical mad-scientist, but also somewhat similar to Tsuchigomori from Jibaku Shounen Hanako-Kun. He was ecstatic about finally meeting Keebo's partner and throughly questioned you, but it wasn't... normal. He looked at your entire relationship under a microscope, not the normal questions like "Where did you meet" or "What do you like to do," but instead "How does he experience love," and "What sensors light up when bla blabla-". You zoned out half the time he spoke, as you couldn't understand.

When you finally had a moment to ask what you could get him as a gift, he gave you some recommendations about "robot-friendly" gifts. These were mostly robot parts magazines, motor oil, etc. They were good recommendations, sure, but Keebo wanted to be more human, and you wanted to respect that. After an admittedly painful conversation of not understanding a single word he said and answering various questions, you left.

You ended up eating at (Favorite Fast Food Place) and, as you ate, you brainstormed. You decided that the best plan of action would be to either give Keebo an upgrade (aka, Pay Miu money to give him an upgrade), or throw him a birthday party.

You decided on....

both because you are an amazing partner 🫶🫶

You decided to throw him a CLASSIC 🤌 birthday party, and decided on taking Keebo and the others to Dave n' Busters.

(sorry if you don't have a dave n busters but it's an arcade+pizza place, like a grownup Chuckee cheese. idk i haven't been there before/can't remember the last time i went)

After arranging a group chat, you decided on texting everyone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
(Y/N) created a group chat
(Y/N) added, Shuichi, Kaede, Kaito, Kirumi, Kokichi, Himiko, Tenko, Tsumugi, Rantaro, Ryoma, Korekiyo, Angie, Gonta, Miu, Maki
(Y/N) renamed the group chat to 'SURPRIZEE!! 🎉'
Everyone is online
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Maki:
You misspelled 'surprise'

(Y/N)
hush

(Y/N) renamed the group chat to 'SURPRISE MF 🎉🎉'

(Y/N)
perfection.
i'm renaming yall now