Chapter 1. Part 6: Freetime! Miu and K1-B0

I WROTE THIS WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER AND IT DIDNT SAVE IM GOING TO SHOOT SOMEBODY IN THE ASS
OVER 1000 WORDS DOWN THE DRAIN OF "fuck you"
prob rushed because of my anger

(12/8/23 Update: I'm editing all past chapters to use your Stage Name, Endo Ryo. This is to cause drama ofc)

Enjoy!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Shadow suddenly takes off from your shoulder and flies off ahead, and you run after. Shadow leads you out of the arcade, up the stairs, out the front doors, and down another staircase. Your legs are practically melting off at this point, as you didn't want to fly and risk someone seeing. You finally approached Miu's research lab, and, after a quick breather, headed inside.

...what the fuck are they doing.
i want to rinse my eyes in bleach.
not even bleach can cleanse these sins.

Shadow decides to be a pain in the ass and fly over to Keebo and Miu, pecking them each on the head and then perching on Keebo's ahoge. You waved causally, startling them from... whatever they were doing. Miu was attempting to flirt and seduce Keebo, with him being blissfully unaware.

"hEEEEEE?! Wh-when did you get here?!" Miu exclaimed.

"Enough to want to die," you replied, "a second time..." mumbling the last part.

"Huh? Whatcha say Ronald McDonald?!"

"Nothin' much, hoe. Also hey there Keebs!"

"Hello!" Keebo greeted.

"Can you get McChicken off of my ass?" Miu asked, though it sound more like a demand. You held out your finger and Shadow flew back. He proceeded to then climb into your hat.

A McChicken sounds really good rn.
Cannibalism?
It isn't if you don't get caught.

"Did ya' come in here to smash or something?" Miu said.

"Not yet, i wanted to ask if you guys wanted to throw a karaoke party." You reply.

A party huh... what if a murder happens?
Everyone will be together, it will be fine.
Sure... sure it will.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YET-" Miu exclaimed, flustered.

"I have always looked up to Hatsune Miku!" Keebo said excitedly.

"Great! Then Miu could you give him a singing feature for the party?"

"I NEVER EVEN AGREED!" Miu yelled.

"I'll help you~" you drew out the 'you' (gah i hate that i used ~).

"The gorgeous girl genius and ultimate inventor doesn't need any help from a clown!"

"Miu, you're the whole-ass circus. And I'm the jester here." You retorted.

"Ah- Miu... please?" Keebo asked.

"Hmmmm... fine. But only if Ronald here helps test out some inventions."

"As long as they aren't sexual, i'll agree." You said as you shook Miu's hand.

Keebo sat on one of the scarce empty tables around the lab. He powered off as Miu worked, making you very tempted to draw on his face with an EXPO marker. It's dry erase, so what's the worse that could happen? When Miu turned away to grab some tools, you quickly give Keebo a large pair for very angry eyebrows. He kinda looks like Goku.

"Sooooooo how did Keebs sound before when he sang?" You ask.

"Nails on a chalkboard but mix in monotone moaning." Miu said.

"Oh. OH. Okay i see. Will he sound better after this?"

"Obviously! Endo, hand me that wrench."

"Awwww you called me by my name!"

"Shut up Ronald!"

A silence passed between you, broken (at least in your head), by Shadow's grumbling.

What's up?
The eyebrows remind me of someone...
Like who?
Nek- Mec- no no no. Forget that.
...okay...?

Your head slightly hurt for a moment, but you immediately forgot about it when Miu yelled at you for the eyebrows on Keebo that she finally noticed. Keebo powered back on, and, when he finally awoke, he immediately tried out the feature. He sounded like Miku at a lower octave- it was actually really good! At least... compared to his previous singing voice.

"Now you get to be my guinea pig!" Miu said, pointing at you.

"Oh, shit." you sweatdropped.

You swiftly pull out a robot magazine and some motor oil. You offer it up to Miu and Keebo.

"Pick your pois- i mean gift."

"Is this toxic?" Keebo asked, the joke flying over his head (like kirumi, kaede, ibuki- sorry).

"No, it's a figure of speech." You explain.

"Ah, i see. I'll take note of that."

Keebo chose the robot magazine, and Miu chose the motor oil. You assumed Keebo wanted to know what features he could get, and that Miu was going to use the motor oil for her inventions.

"Where would this party take place?" Keebo asked.

"How about the AV room?" You suggest.

"I don't care if it's in the bathroom. Sounds kinda ho-" you smack your hand over Miu's mouth before she could finish her statement. Miu licked your hand to get you off.

"EW DONT LICK MY GLOVE WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Keebo gasped, "Profanity!" (murder drones ref lmfao)

"What time will this pity-party be at?" Miu asked

"Around 6 pm could be a good time." Keebo suggested.

"Sounds good! Tomorrow?"

"Alright. You better help spread the word of the party!" Miu demanded.

"Of course!"

"I'll help too!" Keebo volunteered.

"Alright then. SHOWTIME YOU FUCK!"

"oh no oH NO-" You exclaim as Miu grabs your wrist.

You mentally prepare yourself as Miu drags your ass off further into her lab. You wave goodbye to Keebo as he leaves to spread the word. You are going to be in for a long afternoon...

☠️

After that— traumatizing experience, you tiredly head back off to the bench you slept on before. It was night now- and the only reason Miu let you go was because the announcement went off. You theoretically could sleep on the bench again, but you decided that sleeping in a tree may be fun— and safe. You hurriedly look around for anyone, and 'climb' up the tree by floating up and using your feet and hands to help set the illusion of climbing. You are able to find a nook in between 3 branches, spread out enough that you can lay somewhat flat, but still close enough together that you won't fall easily. Dead or not, falling still hurts, or gives the illusion of pain; something you found out VERY quickly when one of Miu's inventions almost fried you to a crisp. Not very fun.

You attempted to sleep for a while, but you were mostly concerned that Shadow hadn't said anything for a while. When you got too mentally exhausted to worry about it anymore, you drifted off into sleep- unaware of the eyes watching you.

(Word Count: 1101)