Sophia

As I get back to my dorm, Ella and Tiffany are waiting for me. They eagerly ask, "Soooo, how was it?" Feeling a little embarrassed, I reply, "It went alright. Jake is quick to learn." The girls exchange a knowing look, winking and smiling. I can't help but feel curious, so I ask, "What's with the look?" Ella simply says, "Oh, nothing." I sit down, wondering what they're up to.

I see Ella texting on her phone and ask, "Texting Alex?" I say. Ella playfully sticks her tongue out and giggles, saying, "Maybe." Then, out of nowhere, Tiffany blurts, "Gotta admit, Jake is good-looking. Those blue eyes, blonde hair, pearly teeth, and those abs... OMG!" Ella quickly chimes in, "Girl, you have your man. Don't be drooling over Sophia's man," winking at Tiffany. I can't help but feel a bit annoyed as I look at Ella and frown.

I couldn't be bothered with Ella's and Tiffany's teasing about guys, so I decided to come up with a little fib. "I'm feeling tired," I said, hoping to redirect the conversation. I just wanted some peace and quiet for the night.

I lay on the bed, yawning. "I'm getting an early night. Good night girls," I say, feeling the exhaustion from the classes and tutoring. I close my eyes, ready to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Man, I was actually feeling so tired from today's classes, music class, trying to write my new own song, and helping out with writing songs for the musical. On top of that, tutoring Jake... whew, I am absolutely exhausted. I definitely need some rest.