chapter 11

as the salesman was still making kusuos ice cream, he has something in his mind that can't leave.

'"I'm sorry kusuo I didn't mean to.!-" why did satou kiss me.. I mean i did like it but it might just be a sudden happen, like our face was close. but, when our face was close he leaned on purpose."

"sir here's your ice cream"

"oh thank you"

"no problem sir but when your friend left you, it seems like he stopped in the middle of the crossroad I think someth-"

"WHAT?!"

kusuo stopped biting his ice cream, he stared at the salesman shocked. kusuo quickly got up from his seat then went out, though before kusuo left he thanked the salesman for the information.

just as he went out,he, heard sirens and both red and blue lights were flickering. a crowd of people stood at the street, either whispering or talking about what happened.

saiki got close to the crowed to see satou laying on the floor breathing but was bleeding.

blood?....
blood....
blood?!...

kusuos eye shines disappeared as he saw the blood and injury of satou,he stared at satou, what can he even do..?

satous eyes were a tad open, he blinked once,twice. satou turned his head to only see kusuo trembling. he tried to open his lips. tearing up, the only movement he could do was blink.

'i......am......so...sorry... for making you worry... kusu..-'

were in satous thoughts locking his eyes on saiki

satous eyes closed

'i... I'm sorry?!!!!?? i shouldve been sorry to YOU....AND IT WAS ME WHO MADE YOU IN THIS SITUATION. it was MY FAULT.'

kusuo pushed the crowd, he didn't care if the crowd was angered by his doing.kusuo reached the front of the accident.

he got down on his knees, he carried satou slowly.

*drop*

a single tear drop got on satous chest, the. more tears were arriving

"I'm sorry."

it was the first time saiki's mouth opened.

before anything happened,he passed out laying next to satou.

the medicals quickly took both satou and kusuo together and as fast as they could, the medicals quickly arrived at the er.

kusuos eyes were slowly opening, his vision was blurry but he was still able to see a little.

"ku..."

saiki's mother tried to keep calm while tears were falling down from her eyes

'where am I.. wait. how was I able to pass out?!. wait I can't be able to pass out. that's weird something might have happened'

kusuo sat up after finally being able to see properly, his mother saw kusuo sit up she ran towards saiki.

"KU!.."

kusuos mother was tearing up as she hugged saiki, the embrace was extremely warm and comforting.

"I'm fine I don't know how I was able to pass out."

"oh? wait right ku how about we ask you brother?"

saiki's mother asked saiki for a chance of getting an answer for how he had passed out, though saiki dislike his brother he has no choice of doing it.