𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Jakes POV:

I suddenly woke up in my bed again. I look at my left window that was already shinning through the sunlight.

A few seconds after my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said rubbing my eyes rapidly.

"Is this Mr Sim's Son?" the phone asked. I hummed I reply. "Good, anyways we took a close look at your grades and our uni was surprised. You are extremely smart." he said. "Thank you so much. Now anyways, did you call me just for saying my grades are high?" I asked. I tried my best to not sound like a bitch. He seemed startled a bit. "Well... We are planning to invite you to our Famous University in town, we could have a successful student here." he said.

"Really?"

"Yes really."

I think for a while. So sudden? Can I accept it though.
"Sure." I replied.

I then hear lots of cheering through the phone and they automatically stopped when they heard me. "Thats great. We will send you the schedule Mr..."

"Sim Jae Yun."

---------------(time skip) HEESEUNGS POV:

"The... That famous University? I'll be schooling there?" I asked.

He just nodded. "Your highness, the famous University is known for the best University out there. Your parents did this all for you-"
I cut him off. "Just dad."
"but-"

"JUST. Dad." I said.

He nodded slowly. "Anyways... Your dad wants you to stay hidden, and it needs you... Needs new clothes, new hair, new name."
I nodded. "After your last year for the college, you'll be marrying the Princess."

I think I killed myself.

I just look at another direction. "... Anyways, follow me your highness, you need to start a brand new make over." the butler said.
"You have to come with me too Jay." I said.

We now arrived the biggest closet room after we took some steps to make it here. The room was filled with luxury, jewels, expensive suits. There were several Rolex watches and shoes. And top of that, a huge chandelier that made light across the room. While I was taking close to myself on the mirror, many maids we're rushing to the room.

"Your highness, pick what clothes would you wear?" Jay said.

"Maybe.... This one." I pointed at the basic black T-shirt. "Well... Maybe another."

Several hours of trying clothes and makeup, we are finally done.

The ONE and ONLY Prince Ethan Lee.
(Found on Tiktok)

Turned to the Lee Heeseung

(Found on Pinterest)