𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Jake's POV:

I woke up by Kim Sunoo. "Jake, wake up we're gonna be late!" Sunoo shouted and grabbed my blanket.

"Wha, what?" I flinched, I glanced at my alarm clock and it was 6:20AM. "OH MY GOSH WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I went off of the bed, quickly getting dressed and grabbing a piece of toast with strawberry jelly as my breakfast.

Sunoo looked like he was about to faint while watching me. The boss is arriving at 6:25AM and it's going to be here any minute. "Hurry up!" he shouted.

I wash my hands and grab my backpack as we rush to leave the house. We spotted the bus as it was about to leave when Sunoo screamed loud as an ambulance siren. "GET BACK HERE YOU BIG ASS MUSTARDY VEHICLE!!!"

It seems like the driver heard it and pulled by in front of our house. We just got into to the bus in time thanks to Sunoo's high note. As we seated, we could finally have a moment to breathe especially Sunoo.

He grabbed a mini fan out of his backpack and turned it on. "Ugh, that was exhausting!"

I think we just took 15 steps-

I cleared my throat. Of course I already know he's over reacting a little but he did save me and his getting away from the bus so...

I just chuckled at his expression. While waiting, the bus pulled over to a house. I then saw Heeseung getting inside of the bus which I panicked.

"Uhm, Sunoo give me that-" I spoke as I took his mini fan from his hand and cover myself with his hoodie, pretending to be asleep. It seemed at Sunoo smirked like he knew a lot already.

He took a peek inside the hoodie. "Bae, are you scared from the Lee Heeseung~?" Sunoo teased. I then saw Heeseung coming in our way and tried to pretend that I was asleep.

Please heaven can you forward this moment cause I do not like this one bit.

------- Heeseung's POV:

I hop in the bus with Jay, as the people inside started to giggle and share love notes for me and Jay. But my eyes never paid attention for that. My eyes were only sold by the one and only, Sim JaeYun.

Why? Can't you see Jae Yun is such a Goddess? Just see his face and his nose bridge, his tiny waist, smile, lips, eyes, even his booty?!
(Same Heeseung, Same)

I snapped out and proceed to reality. Me and Jay sitted at the two empty back seats just between the passage way for students to go to the seats and there, to my right is Sunoo and that... I don't know.

He or she was getting covered by a hoodie looks like Sunoo's Hoodie to be exact. Jay tapped my shoulder.

I look at him. "Yes?" I say in a warm voice. "did you have sex with Jak- I mean Jae Yun?" Jay asks. I instantly turned red. I can still remember his moans... Cries... Whimpers... He is just right for me.

---- (❆) Flashback...

"Ahh!~...~ H-Hee!~...~mmm!~...~" He screamed in pleasure. I smacked his butt as I thrust into him deeper and faster, pistoning inside him.

I grab his chin and force him to look at me. I gazed at him with hunger and Greediness. "Say I love you." He ordered, continuing on thrusting him harder and harder.

"Mmm!~... I-I~...!!! I love!~...! Ah!~... I love y-you!~...~" the bed started to creak.

---- (🔥) End of Flashback...

"Your highness? Heeseung? Are you listening to me?" Jay said repeatedly. I snapped out and went back to reality. "Wha what?" I look beside at him.

"Did you have Sex with Sim Jae Yun?" Jay asks, crossing his arms. I flushed. "Uh, what no ew... Never..." I pretended to act like I was disgusted.

Jay's reaction remain the same. "I know your lying your highness." He says which made me look at him suprised. "You don't know? Your in the 5th floor of the dormitory? I'm literally below you." Jay added.

"So? There is no proof evidence that we indeed had sex." I said confidently. Jay cleared his throat and spoke once again. "I heard moans above my dorm, Heeseung." He said as I stopped what I was doing.

I slowly turned to him in shocked. "What?..." Jay just nodded. "Come on, I woke up because of that loud bed creak above me. I assume it was you because you are roommates with Jae Yun."

I blushed uncontrollably, I didn't think that his moans would be THAT loud...

"Heh heh..." I chuckled awkwardly as the atmosphere between us was quite awkward.

I'm dead meat...

Y'ALL SHOULD I MAKE A SUNKI FANFIC???

❤️HSUSHSUSHB YES
Or
💔Oh Naur

----------------------------------------------------------------

12

Hello, thank you for reading this book as you ever done before.
Your amazing and a beautiful person.
I only priority your safety so do not be tired of life.
I was kinda lazy sorry my babaloves 💔
I still love y'all and I'll promise I'll update soon!!!

🫶

Do tell me if you saw errors, malfunctions, or grammer.
I deeply apologize.
Anyways have a nice day and this is Chapter 12.

🍊🎶🍊