𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The students hop off the school bus as everyone was getting their backpacks. Sunoo looked at his side and saw his best friend actually sleeping. Sim Jae Yun.

Jake's POV:

"Yah!!! Wake up, did you actually sleep while my fan is still on?!" Sunoo grabbed his mini fan off my hands and turned it off. My eyes slowly opened as I stretched my arms, noticing everyone is going out of the bus.

"So... What did I miss?" I yawned. Sunoo raised a frustrated brow and groaned. "Come on were already in school."

(TIMESKIP-------)

I was scrolling through my phone in TikTok when someone put a stack of our books for the assignment. "Jae Yun, Ma'am Lotus assigno you to give the assignments at her desk in the Faculty." A girl in my class said as she grab her bag and took her leave.

I groaned in stress, counting the books and noticed there was one lacking. It might be obvious.

What was that boy's name? Oh, Yes Park Jongseong. The Council President's Crush. Yang Jungwon, I get why you like him. I noticed that he was currently doing the assignment. I walk towards him, waiting for him to be done.

"Oh, your almost there." I said. Honestly he's at Question 17 out of 30. He didn't responded anything, more likely he basically ignored me. I scoffed as I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

Never mind you pick the wrong type Jungwon. (Still, he handsome.)

"If you ain't gonna talk or shit then be silent forever, just passed your book in the Faculty." I said as I walked towards my desk and grab my bag. As soon as I was about to leave, he finally respond.

"Your real name is Jake, right?" His tone was stern as he stopped writing on his book. His sentence made me pause and turn to look at him.

"What happens if I said yes?" my eyes locked at his as I crossed my arms. He sighed softly. "You had sex with Heeseung, didn't you?"

Fuck.

Sunoo's POV:

"Ugh! Why did the teacher expect us to do calculus for being 10 minutes Late? Jake was late too!" I was in flames. Jake ditched me because he had a cooking competition with his group. Jake basically left me.

I mumbled angrily as I tried to solve the problem. Then, I felt a tall figure at my side who was taking a seat next to me. I turned my head to my right and saw Sunghoon. Oh.

I moved his chair closer to me and whispered quietly. "Sunghoon? Why are you late?" Sunghoon looked down at me and smiled faintly. "I was late." He whispered back as the teacher put a math paper on his desk.

Sunghoon's jaw dropped at the sight of the problem. "Calculus? Just for being late?" Sunghoon groaned as I chuckled at the sight of him stress. He was adorable.

I turned to look at my paper and I was almost done. "Here, you can copy mine." I offered as I moved my paper closer to his. His eyes sparked in relief. "Oh Thank you Sun!" He gave me a soft hug and I gladly hugged him back.

Something was off. Why don't I feel anything?

"Hey! No cheating during detention!" the teacher yelled at the both of us and made our seat seperate. I noticed that he was stress again. He didn't know what to do. Out of guilt, I secretly send some notes of the whole solution and he was relief.

I smiled at the sight of him happy. If he was happy, then I'm happy. I love him so much.

"don't be fooled by him." I heard a loud sigh of disapproval close to me. Did someone noticed? I turned my back and saw people just focusing on their paper.

Oh Ni-ki is here in detention?

----------------------------------------------------------------

13

Hello, thank you for reading this book as you ever done before.
Your amazing and a beautiful person.
I only priority your safety so do not be tired of life.
Sorry that I haven't updated for 4 months!
I'll update more maybe 3 chapters for this month.

🫶

Do tell me if you saw errors, malfunctions, or grammer.
I deeply apologize.
Anyways have a nice day and this is Chapter 13.

🦊🐥🦊