𝕿𝖊𝖓

Hi.

FUN FACT:
Did you know that the main organ of the body is actually your Brain?
It sends and controls the body and even when you think.
But did you notice your Brain won't work during math-

(I search up Google)

Jakes POV:
I was heading my way through the narrow hallway only to find Karlsten leaning on my locker. What is he doing here? Isn't his locker-...

"Jake!" just then Karlsten ran up to me and gave me a bouquet of flowers.

"Hmm? What's this?" I looked up close to the bouquet. rather he would've brought me a bouquet of roses, he instead he gave me a bouquet of those little snow-like dandelions.

"It's for you! Since today is our "friendship" 4th anniversary, I came here to give something special for you." he took a small case box from his pocket and slowly opening it.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I saw a beautiful amber necklace inside the box. The necklace is shaped like a crescent and its very shiny. I nodded. "It's really beautiful."

I took my chance and hold the amber necklace and attached it around my neck.

"You look more beautiful hyung!" Karlsten took my hands as I also noticed he has wearing the exact same necklace but it's sapphire.

It's probably those friendship necklaces and when we make them attached, they would form a whole or something.

"Thank you Karlsten but we should get going now, I have to grab something inside my locker." I tip-toe to see my awaiting locker and signing Karlsten to go to his class already.

Shoot my class Philosophy! Im gonna be late!

-------------------(TIMESKIP)

"Jae Yun Hyung!" I turned around and saw Jungwon signalling me to sit on their table.

I walk towards them and took a seat on the middle between Heeseung and Sunoo.

"So... Why did you call me here?" I look at Jungwon with a confused face.

"Aren't you going to eat with us?" Sunoo joined in as he cross his arms pouting. "Stop pouting your not Jake" Sunoo gave a side eye to Sunghoon who was already laughing about it.

"Oh~ Jae Yun do you have a girlfriend?~"

"do you want to die?" I turned to look at Niki giving him a death glare as Jungwon did a 'o' face.

"Ah Yun Yun your necklace is really pretty, are you in a relationship?" Jay asked.

"The heck no! It's a friendship necklace!" I Narrowed my eyebrows towards Jay.

"If you say so then." Heeseung leaned his head on the back of the chair knowing full well he doesn't give a shit to anyone out there.

"I also saw you holding a bouquet of flowers. Jae Yun are you sure your not in a relationship?" Sunoo smirked raising his eyebrows rapidly. Hitting my left shoulder teasingly.

"Hey it's not our intention if we ask that question besides Jae Yun Hyung would rather pick "study first" then having a relationship with someone." Jungwon said confidently defending me.

"Oh really?" Heeseung raise his head on Jungwon. "Jae Yun? He picked school than dating someone who can literally fuck you everytime they want?"

Sunghoon gave a tiny glance at me Meanwhile Jay did that 'The fuck am I here' look.

"Uh..." The table was now quiet and no one seemed to dare to break the awkward silence.

"I guess no one will talk then" Heeseung stand up and just left the table. "Hoi! Heeseung Hyung, your leaving?" Jungwon shouted but he didn't seemed to care.