𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

---------------------------------------------

Jake POV:

He's such a tease. I really hate it when he gave me that smirk. I just want to crush him alive and burn him alive if I can but now I'm here, in the middle of sitting, facing towards him.

"... Anyways, how is everybody?" we ate silently but Jungwon broke it. "Never been better than seeing that beautiful face of yours Jae Yun." Heeseung replied. He seems so bold of it I can't sense it's flirt which made me flinched a bit.

"Okay okay stop flirting in front of my corn!" Niki said which made Jay look at him in death stare "I agree with Niki!" Sunoo said.
"You always do." everyone replied except for Niki and Jay which made Niki chuckle instead of judging.

Me and Heeseung were still looking at each others eyes and felt a bit uncomfortable. I then felt a foot on my toes and of course it was heeseung. Still, never fails to smirk.

"Jae Yun. Come, lets go somewhere~" Heeseung said. A hint of flirt and doing that I-want-to-fuck-until-u-cant-stand-stare.

"Ayo what only Jae Yun? Not even Niki and the others-" Niki got cut of by Sunoo "i know what your thinking Young man."

Jay look at Heeseung who is obviously judging by the fact Heeseung said that.

"I'm just joking! I'm just joking..." Heeseung said. There was silent and heard a mumble coming from heeseung but I couldn't hear it.

"Hey guys!" someone shouted. We all turned back to see Sunghoon coming towards us.

"Hey Sunghoon!" Sunoo said. Of course he would say hi to him in front of his another crush. Sunghoon took a seat beside Jay and fixing his hair. "Look, I just heard that the principal is setting assigned dorms and guess what? We might have roommates!" Sunghoon excitingly replied but the others aren't.

"Please pray the heavens to not be Sunoo's roommate." Jungwon said earning a shock look on Sunoo's face. "Hey!!! Your the worst!" Sunoo said.

"Hoping the heavens to be with Jae Yun or Sunoo or something!" Niki said. Dramatically faints. I look at Sunoo who was completely blushing. Naur I ain't rooming no body.

The school's speaker were making noises. Is it announcement?

"Hello Everyone, we might have noticed that the dorms are now open and free but I would say, you'll be having assigned rooms by the principal." the lady said through the speaker. I then heard lots of girls hoping or praying to be Heeseung's dormmate. And I heard some of mine. It's weird cause the people who hopes that I'll be their roommate were most boys. Do they want to fuck me or not?

"Let's begin."

"Choi Soobin and beomgyu, room 1."
"Huening Kai and Kang Haerin, room 2."

As the lady continued, I prayed in my mind that I won't be having to share somebody or Lee Heeseung. That totally didn't work.

"Ryu Karlsten and Nishimura Riki, room 137."
"Yang Jungwon and Park Jongseong, room 138."

The two of them look at each other with embarrassment. Oh no please not another one-

"Zang Shin and Marsh Danielle, room 241."
"Hwang Yeji and Yuna, room 242."
"Lee Heeseung and..."

Before I could continue listening, the girls on my back was screaming so loud it hurt my ears. Even the principal's ears were on life support.

"Mm... Lee Heeseung and Sim Jae Yun, room 243."

I felt the earth is not earthing. How come? WITH 1 THOUSAND STUDENTS AND I HAVE TO BE THERE?!
I swear I was having an emotional breakdown.

Heeseung's POV:

"Mm... Lee Heeseung and Sim Jae Yun, room 243."

My heart was racing rapidly. Is this real? I saw his shock face which made me chuckle. Who knows I might be fucking him.

"Since were roommates for the whole college, let's pack our bags and go to OUR home." Jae Yun sarcastically said earning a smile on my face. "Okay, Love~" I could feel the boys looking at me in disgust.

"Dang my poor eyes needs therapy right now." Niki said.

"And Lastly, Park Sunghoon and Kim Sunoo, Room 667." the lady in the speaker said.

Which made me chuckle knowing they were actually the last ones. "HAHAHAHA LMAO YOU GUYS ARE THE LAST ONES-" Jungwon said as Sunoo cut him off. "SHUT UP CATPOOP."

jungwon was still laughing as He started to stand up for preparation if sunoo would chase him. He stand up and started chasing him around the table.

Jae Yun sigh and look at the two who was bickering each other while chasing each other. "I swear being a mother with these childrens is hard." Jae Yun said. Sunghoon was only laughing because of Jae Yun's stressness.

"It's okay Jae Yun it's okay." Sunghoon patted his head.

"Please go to your respective dorms now since we suspend today's class today so please pack your things and start going to your new home." Lastly, The lady said. Her voice was fading away and the students were walking towards the counter to ask for their key.

"Jae Yun, Let's go."
"Mmm..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

07

Hello, thank you for reading this book as you ever done before.
Your amazing and a beautiful person.
I only priority your safety so do not be tired of life.
Help the exam is this week, Wednesday please pray for me to pass. 😭

Do tell me if you saw errors, malfunctions, or grammer.
I deeply apologize.
Anyways have a nice day and this is Chapter 7.

🍑🧁🍑