CHAPTER 12

Smut Warning ⚠️

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✧*̥˚ ISABELLA *̥˚✧

My vagina hurts so fucking badly. I regret—totally regret my dumb decision.
I try to stand and walk, but I can't walk properly. It feels like burning down there every time I take a step.

"I will cook for us, just rest, Bella. Your body needs it. I will bring the food to the bedroom." Anthony says this and goes downstairs.

Since we are alone in here, yeah, we need to cook our food.

Today I lost my virginity to the handsome asshole who is my husband. He is my first of everything. Kiss, orgasm, sex. He took it all. I hate him, but deep down, I can't deny that I start to like him.

Is it possible to hate and to love the same person?

I see Anthony enter the bedroom, bringing a tray with a lot of food.

"Wow. This looks amazing." I say.

"Not as good as your cooking, but yeah, I tried my best. Let's eat, Bella."

He brings me an omelet with fried bacon and a bowl of tropical oatmeal. Looks yummy..! I start to eat it.

"Come on, Bella. I want my answer. Say it that you are mine, so we can solidify our bond." He blurts.

"I'm not yours, Fany. This is pure sex." I lie again.

"Fine, if you don't want to admit it. I will make you say it." He smirks deviously.

"And how will you do it?" I ask him while rolling my eyes.

Why is he so arrogant and why is his level of self-confidence so high beyond measure?

Before he answers it, he kisses me again as an approval of his promise that he will kiss me every time I roll my eyes—intentionally or not.

"Just wait for it, Bella. I will make you say it. Since your pussy still hurts, what should we do today? What do you want to do?" He asks me.

"Before I answer that, I want to ask you something."

"Sure, what's that?"

"Do you love me, Fany?" I ask shyly.

He grins, "I won't answer it except you say that you are mine."

"Gosh... Asshole.!"

"I'm an asshole that you need in your sex life." He confidently speaks.

"I don't need you for sex in my life," I reply.

"Are you sure about it? Want to test that theory?" Suddenly, he nibbles my neck.

My mouth lets a moan escape immediately. Fuck...!

"Stop it, Fany...! Fine, you win. I need you in my sex life," I say as I push his head with my hand.

My pussy still hurt. I don't want to be horny again.

I can't imagine how hurtful it will be if he fucks me again. Have mercy, please.

"Finish your breakfast." He stops his touch and continues to eat.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

We spend the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling in bed. I don't expect him to be this sweet. I guess my expectations of him are wrong. He takes care of me so well. He doesn't leave me unless we need to eat, or he wants to go to the restroom.