CHAPTER 25

✧*̥˚ISABELLA*̥˚✧

It Is already 6 p.m., but there Is no sight of Anthony back in the office. He instructed me to wait for him here. It's boring, and I'm hungry too. I will go into the dining room to grab some snacks.

Just when I want to open the door, someone knocks. So I open the door. It's Zane.

"Hi, pretty girl. Is the boss here?" He asks me.

"Nope, he hasn't come back since lunch. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Ah! I forgot you were his assistant. Here, I want to give him the report for this month. Can I trust you to give him when he gets back to the office?" Zane gives me the document.

"Alright, Zane. I will give it to him later. I'm hungry; I will go to the dining room."

"Can I come with you? I will go home in a moment, so I can accompany you. I can't let a pretty girl sit there alone again."

Zane is a sweet guy, and he is not bad either. I think I can go with him; no harm, right?

"Alright, Zane. Thank you for being a nice friend to me."

We both walk to the elevator and want to go down to the dining room. But the elevator stops at the 20th floor. When the elevator opens, Anthony is standing in front of it.

"Good night, Boss." Zane greets him.

"Good night," Anthony replies.

Anthony's stern face changes when he sees me standing in the elevator.

"Well, isn't this my new pretty assistant? Where are you going?" Anthony asks me.

"To the dining room with Zane. We are about to grab some snacks," I answer.

"Hmm, alright," Anthony mutters.

He comes into the elevator and stands next to me. The elevator goes down again. Then I feel him lower his face near my ear. "Don't forget who owns you, Bella," he whispers, touching my butt without Zane realizing it.

I jump when he touches me.Fuck.

"Z-zane, I think I will go back to the office; I forgot something."

"That's okay; I will follow you to take the items," Zane replies.

"No... no need; you can go home, Zane. I forgot to do something in the office. We will meet again tomorrow."

The elevator arrives at the lobby floor when the dining area is also located at the back of the lobby.

"Alright then, have a good night, Bella. You too, boss." He waves his hand at me.

I see Anthony only nod. I'm hoping someone will go inside the elevator, but no one is there.Shit.

When the elevator door closed, Anthony's hand grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me before I could talk to him. I tried to push him, but I was still unsuccessful. His other hand sneaked into my skirt and touched my panties.

He released his lips from mine, then spun my body and pushed it to the elevator's mirror wall while holding my hand behind my back.

"S-sir!"

"Tsk, naughty girl. Do you want to be punished? Is that what you want, Bella?" He asked.

"What... No, I didn't do anything wrong."

"Really? Zane, huh? 'We will meet again tomorrow.' Is that what you want, Bella? You want to meet him again tomorrow." He imitated my phrases.

"He is just a friend, sir," I explained.