CHAPTER 23

✧*̥˚ISABELLA*̥˚✧

"Please, please, sir. I... I can't!!" I beg him to stop.

"Give up already? I promise to fuck you into heaven," he states.

How does he manage to have that kind of stamina? He has already given me three orgasms. I can't take it anymore. My body feels so sore from the bondage and is super tired from continuous orgasms.

"I can't... Please...! Sorry for being bratty, sir."

Anthony touches my overstimulated clit again, and it sends me seeing stars. I squirt and get a blackout for a moment as another orgasm blasts through my body. I hear Anthony growl; maybe he comes inside of me. I can't be so sure since I can't think anymore. All I want is to go to sleep.

"Don't pass out, Bella." He whispers in my ear as he opens the rope and the blindfold. He removes the butt plug too.

I can't answer him because I'm super tired. I blink my eyes slowly, and I feel him carry me in his arms out of the playroom. He brings me into the bathroom upstairs and puts me in the toilet. I pee and he carries me to the bathtub.

"I love you, Bella." He mutters while he lathers my body with soap.

"I'm so tired, but it's so... good."

"I told you I would make you addicted to me." He replies smugly.

I don't have any energy left to become a brat, so I shut my mouth. We both finished bathing.

It's still afternoon, but I can't hold my eyes anymore. I fall asleep immediately after I lay on the bed.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The next morning

Shit!!! I totally forgot about this. Why doesn't Anthony wake me up? Where is he, anyway? Noooo, I will be late to go to work. Yesterday, I slept late at night because I took a long nap in the afternoon.

Quickly, I take a bath and go into the garage. I take one of his cars and drive myself into his office. My body is still sore, but I ignore it. He is totally cruel. If I knew he wanted me to be late so he could punish me, I would have gone to sleep early last night.

I run into the elevator and go to the top floor. When I arrive at his office, there is a girl who sits in front of it. Who is she?

"Excuse me, I... Umm, I'm Anthony's new assistant. Is he inside his office?" I ask her politely.

"Oh, you are the new employee that he mentioned earlier. Great, it's your first day and you're already late?" she replies sarcastically.

Bitch, I hate her already and Anthony didn't tell me there was another person who worked for him in here.

"Sorry, your name is Miss?" I ask her name, still trying to be polite. I hold my bitterness.

"You can call me Jennifer. He is inside. Good luck, newbie. He doesn't like his employees late."

"Thank you for the information, Jen."

I knock at Anthony's office door.

"Excuse me, sir," I mutter and go inside. I close the door.

"Late on your first day of work?" He smirks at me.

Gosh, he looks so fucking hot in a suit.

"Why don't you wake me up and leave me alone to go to the office by myself, too?" I roll my eyes and pout.

He shifts from his seat in my direction. I step back only to bump into a desk—my desk.

"Do you know about responsibility, Bella? It's your first day. I just want to see your discipline. I woke you up, but you didn't wake up. So I went into the office early." He says this as he traps me on the desk.

I became so nervous. Fuck.

"It's your fault. It's you who made me so sore and tired." I contradict his words.

"Really, hmm? As far as I remember, it's you who keep being bratty. I only give you the punishment you deserve."

He grabs my chin and makes me look into his eyes, but I can't respond to his sentences. He is 100% true this time. Then he kisses me.

"Don't you have something to say?"

"So-sorry, sir. Sorry, I'm late," I blurt.

"Good girl, I expect you not to be late again tomorrow. Now, bend over the desk, Bella."

My eyes widen at his request, "But... But that girl is outside, sir."

"Who? Jennifer? Don't worry about her, Bella. I hate hesitation, so unless you want me to add your punishment, you better do what I say immediately." He demands.

"It's not fair! I hate you." I yell.

"Add on a vibrator inside you."

"Wha-"

"With five spankings from my belt."

"Sorry, sir." I bend my body against the desk.

What the hell is wrong with him? Why does he suddenly look so scary? And for my bratty mouth, can you at least shut the fuck up for once?

I hear Anthony unbuckle his belt.

"Count it, Bella."

Smack.Fuck. Thank God he whacks me with my skirt on.

"One, sir."

Smack. Smack.

"Two and three, sir."

He hits the last two rapidly, and I count it all. Before I open my mouth to talk, he slides my panties down and puts a vibrator inside my wet pussy. It's not as big as yesterday, but I can feel it; it will torture me with an unsatisfied cunt during my work time. He puts my panties back on and walks away to his chair.

"So, today I will be so busy, Jennifer will help you out with the tasks. Learn everything from her, and then, at the end of the day, you must wait for me here. Don't go anywhere until I meet you here. Okay, Bella?" He informs me.

"Alright, sir."

With that, I see Anthony going outside the office. Gosh, I miss his playful behavior. I don't know if he will be this serious when he works.

I hate the fact that I'm required to work with Jennifer. I want him to tell me everything about my work, not Jennifer. It's my first day, but I'm already too lazy to think about working with that mean girl outside.

"Hi, Jen. Anthony told me to ask you about the tasks." I asked Jennifer immediately after he left.

"You should call him with respect, newbie. Call him Mister Campbell or Boss." She looks at me with so much hatred.

What is wrong with the people in here?? What do I do wrong with her, too? I never knew her before. Why does she hate me? Patience, Bella.

"Alright, Jen. So what should I do for today?" I ask her nicely again.

"Here, input all the schedule and you need to remember tomorrow's meeting. After that, you can compile reports and sort that big pile of documents into shelves. Lunchtime will be at noon." She tells me rapidly.

Fuck this. Why is my first day of work so unpleasant?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I hate Jennifer.