CHAPTER 31 (Another Ending)

Another spicy scene with Zane.

──────

Five years later.

✧*̥˚ISABELLA*̥˚✧

Anthony is delivering Aurora to the kindergarten. Today, Zane will come to visit our house. He just got back from a Europe trip. So I'm starting to set up a nice brunch for Zane and Anthony too.

It's been a long time since I met him. After I gave birth to Aurora, Anthony didn't let me work anymore, and that made me kind of sad because I rarely met with my best friend. Zane is already my very good best friend. He proves that although Anthony let him touch me back then, he still acts normally as my best friend, and he doesn't make me feel weird around his presence. Zane also accompanied me a lot during my pregnancy time in the office.

Nothing ever changed between us three. Anthony is still busy with his work and his new role as the father of Aurora. Zane travels a lot, and sometimes once a year, he comes to our house to visit Aurora. Aurora becomes a star and gets spoiled a lot by them. Such a lucky princess!

The sound of Anthony's car makes me realize that he's arrived. He probably picked Zane up from the airport. I stand at the door, still wearing my apron. Anthony and Zane come out of the car.

"Bella!!! God, I miss you." Zane quickly hugs me.

"How was your holiday, Zane? I miss you too; although we talk a lot in the  message, I still miss your presence a lot." I hug him back.

"Jeez, you both look so lovey-dovey; you didn't even hug me in the airport. I'm your best friend, dude." Anthony replies from behind Zane.

"Someone is jealous," I reply to my husband with a nice, smug smile.

"Come on, I've never seen Bella for about 8 months. Meanwhile, we both still meet a lot during meetings about business." Zane says to Anthony.

Zane is the CEO of Anthony's company in another city now, so that's the reason Zane rarely comes here anymore. Usually, he visits Anthony for a meeting only.

"Just kidding, bro, I don't have any reason to be jealous." Anthony winks.

"Really? So if I ask Zane to spend his time alone with me, you won't be jealous?"

Anthony grins at my question. I know this will lead me to be punished, but I crave it. Anthony was so fucking busy this week; he went home late, and he didn't touch me for a whole week.

"Don't be a brat, little one. Your husband might punish us together." Zane coos.

"I won't mind being punished by you anyway. Let's eat; aren't you hungry? I made you both brunch." I reply with a sinister smile on my face. I love teasing them both. Kind of fun seeing Anthony's face jealous.

I walk back to the dining table, wanting to grab a croissant, but before I even touch it, my husband pins my body to the table.

"What are you doing, Ant??" I ask him. I feel my breath starting to be heavier from the nervousness.

"Playing innocent, darling? You thought this cute little teasing you did earlier was a proper manner to greet our lovely guest?" he asks me.

"So you are jealous of Zane, aren't you?"

"Jealous? Nope, darling. I'm not jealous, but I don't like the whole bratty attitude you have. Tell me, do you miss my touch that badly until you try to be a brat around me just now? It's been a week since I touched you, right?"