CHAPTER 18

Trigger warning: Drug use :)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

One day before the kidnapping happened,

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

"Are you sure tomorrow he will work overtime? I don't want any interruption to my plan for tomorrow." I ask the female director who currently works as Luke's boss. 

"Yes, Mister Campbell. I already told him to do more pending tasks for a case that we are currently handling. If I may know, why do you need Luke to work overtime tomorrow?" She asks back.

"It's for personal reasons, Chloe. Thank you for your cooperation. I will make sure you get a reward tomorrow."

"Thank you, Mister Campbell."

I cut the call.

"Chris, I want you to send that reward to Chloe tomorrow after I do my plan," I tell Chris, the private investigator that I hired for these two days.

"Yes, sir," Chris replies.

My wife deserves a lot of punishment for troubling me. I spent a lot of my time and money trying to get her back.

Bella, oh Bella.

I love you to the moon and back, but I will give you a very good lesson for behaving so fucking immature.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The DAY

✧*̥˚ ANTHONY*̥˚✧

Just as expected, Luke works overtime today.

Bella, I can't wait to see you. My plan smoothly ran without any interruption.

It's already 8 p.m. I see her go into the bathroom. I watch her behavior, she always takes a bath during this time. So, I've prepared a GHB, and I tell Chris to put it silently in her water glass next to the bed now while she takes a bath.

At first, I don't want to drug her, but for how feisty she is, I'm not sure if I can tie her and put her into the car easily while she is asleep. She will fight me to death if I wake her up. It's better this way. I'm so sorry for doing this, Bella. 

I monitor Chris through my telescope. Chris is a professional, so he is going inside silently and putting the drug easily. He goes out of the house like nothing has happened.

Finally, my lovely Bella finishes her bath session. Damn, she only wears a towel to cover her body. You look delicious right now, Bella.

Destiny is on my side again today. I see her drink the water and she watches a movie from her bed. The drug will probably take effect in 10 or 15 minutes. I can't hide my smile now because, finally, I will get her back into my hand perfectly.

After 15 minutes, I can see how the drug has already taken over her system by the way she quickly and effortlessly falls into a deep sleep. I bring myself into Luke's house.

"What an easy and smooth plan. Hello, Bella." I kiss her, but she is out.

I tie her hands, place the blindfold in her eyes, and carry her to my car. I don't forget to put a note for Luke too.

Sorry, Luke, I decided to go back to LA and solve the problem with my husband. Sorry for troubling you a lot. Sincerely, Bella.

I need to leave no trace as well as possible. I don't want to go to jail again for the same mistake. Since this is my wife, legally signed, and not someone else's wife, this kind of note should be enough to remove any suspicion.