Akane Sakura is my name, i relocate from north Tokyo to Karakura Town, it was smaller but big at the same time.

i went and picked my uniform up while mum and dad unpacked, this town was full of spiritual energy , i guess ill fit in with my very high spiritual power i can see why they pick this places.

there where a lot of ghost and i could senses hollows, but they where disappearing just as fast as they came, i walk past the bend and i saw a orange hair guy same age as me talking to a ghost, he told her he'll bring her flowers tomorrow, that was sweet, I couldn't help but smile.  we made eye contact. "what do you want." he groaned

i continued down the road home like I saw nothing.

in the night i laid in bed listening to the noise from out side a soul reaper and hollow where going at it, and the orange hair boy got caught in the process , i wanted to go help, but i couldn't there was a seal on my room, i was stuck in a prison to my parents where willing to let me out.

In the morning i got changed for school and went down stairs for breakfast, i had to watch for my dad he was a bloody soul reaper and he liked to keep me on my toes, my mum was a Quincey, " hey mum." i said quickly side stepping dad and elbowing him in the faces, ''what is it dear?"," why is there a kedo on my room?'' i asked.
Dad was trying to find his faces and i realised i broke his noise, "because you don't need to interferer with this towns soul reaper, now take you dad to the doctors its three house down, i have a present for you,''she said handing me the a chain bangle , " you finally giving me my bow?'','' you will only use it if the soul reapers power fail.'', ''fine. dad come on.''i said taking him to the doctors, we went in and dad happy up "hey i know you caption Kurosaki!" he exclaimed, '' caption Sakura!" he exclaimed back, then they man hugged" what?" i said worried at this love fest, "i have three.'' the doctor said,''one this is my daughter Akane ." he yelled,'' all right I'm going. to school."

i got there, and when to the main offices and then got directed to the class where i was supposed to go, i didn't like new schools seeing my hair was white with black streaks i all ways get made fun of, but they learn i can hit hard.

i stood outside with the other new girl who was the soul reaper from last night, we got called in, she walked in happy and cheer, i just walked in ,"hi I'm Rukia " she said so positive that it was fake, "I'm Akane," i simple said like the grumpy cow.

i went and sat in the back and the orange hair guy was having a freak out over the rukia girl, and I was unnoticed i like that. after school i walked around it wasn't that interesting so but i saw rukia standing talking to the orange hair guy, i walked places and she stopped talking,"hi rukia, hi orange haired guy." i said and she started to freak out and i went home.

mum was making a big dinner ,"your not feeding a army?" i said. "the Kurosaki are coming over for dinner later, go wash up." she said," okay can i join a club?" i asked," sure you can." i went up stairs got changed and down my home work and then went down stairs dad had just got back from work, "how do you know that guy?" i asked, "we were in the 13 court guard squads i was caption the kempagei 12 he was 10 and we where good friends in the soul society. but i loved your mum and left, he did the same.", " his son can fight hollows why can i?","because your also a Quincy's you have 10 times the power of a caption and a normal Quincey,"," can i at lest use the Zanpakutō, you know i can use bankai, i need to parties with it ," i complained," well train later akane no talking about this when caption Kurosaki and his kids came, they don't know about him so call him Mr," dad said "fine." i said, they came over, i sat at the table reading and they introduced thenself, ichigo, Karin and yuzu the two girls where a bit burse, "im Akane, " i smiled and ichigo looked a bit worried, during dinner he was staring at me, "what the hell are you looking at, it my hair isn't it!" i yelled at him, i don't like people starring at me, " no sorry." he quickly apologizes. "im excusing myself," i said walking out the front door, and flash stepped into town , i walked around then flash stepped down to the soccer flied and materialize my Zanpakutō (looks like ichigos bankai form but red) from fin air and staretd practicing with it , after a couple hours i stopped and made it vanish, then left for home, then ichigo and rukia stopped me, "hello," i causally, " Akane who are you.","yeah doesn't mean a thing rukia."," yes it does it mean you have spiritual awareness," she said, "you might want to go get the hollow at the girl with big boobs house illd say five minutes and shell die. if you don't get there" i smiled and ichigo took off , and i went home my dad tried attacking me , i round house kicked him, an I went to bed.