Chapter 21-25

21|Chapter 21
Word count: 5679Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    The two people in the room were surprised to see her come in.

    "Eavesdropping on the adults again?" Papa Gu looked at her disapprovingly.

    "Dad, I'm going to graduate from college soon, why do you still treat me like a child." Gu Weiwei said dissatisfied, in her father's heart, she always felt that she was still a child who hadn't grown up.

    "What's wrong with graduating from college? Graduating from college..." Father Gu was about to say something but was interrupted by Grandpa Gu. He didn't have the time to say such things at this time.

    "Wei Wei, what do you mean you know?"

    "It's just what you guessed, the world is indeed about to change." "

    What's going on, explain clearly, where did you know, is it reliable?" Grandpa Gu anxiously asked Pull her by the hand.

    "Grandpa, don't worry, listen to me."

    Gu Weiwei told the two of them the news that the end of the world is coming, and under the guise of Song Yi's name, he said that Song Yi got the news. As a student, even in the imperial capital, it is impossible for her to know important people, but Song Yi is more reliable.

    Gu Weiwei emphasized that the country also knew the news and was preparing secretly. According to the news, the earth will usher in a super cold wave, and the temperature will drop sharply. At that time, most of the land on the surface will be covered by ice. It is speculated that plants can resist cold waves to a certain extent, that is to say, forests with lush vegetation may resist cold waves and not be covered by glaciers.

    The country is already planning survival bases in organized areas near forests.

    Reminiscent of the movement around the Qingyun Mountains in recent months, Gu's father and Gu's grandfather looked at each other and believed Gu Weiwei's words from the bottom of their hearts.

    "That's why you and Xiaoyi proposed to rebuild the old house."

    "Yes."

    After that, the two fell into a long silence.

    "You and Xiaoyi should have made some preparations, right?"

    "Yes." Wei Wei only revealed the news of the end times. As for the space, she chose to keep it a secret. The less people know about it, the better.

    "Then do we still need to build the ancestral hall?" Papa Gu asked worriedly.

    "Repair, the ancestral hall must be repaired, and it will be a good place of refuge." Since knowing the end of the world is approaching, Gu's father has been in a state of tension, and immediately decided to go back to the city to sell the noodle shop and the house

    . It can also be sold at a good price, so prepare more supplies.

    Grandpa Gu decided to find an opportunity to remind the villagers a little bit. Many people knew about the third child's will back then, and smart people should know how to do it.

    That afternoon, Grandpa Gu went shopping at the canteen at the entrance of the village, and happened to meet Grandma Song.     Grandma Song glanced at the joss paper money in the basket, and seeing