Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71 Changes in the Survival Area

    This time only Gu Weiwei and Song Yi went to the Survival Area. Could it be that the two of them acted alone? She felt a little happy. They didn't let Baidi Baiya pull the sled this time, but borrowed a sled from Lu Kang and tied their own sled behind, and she planned to "buy" more wine back.

    She sat behind Song Yi, hugged his waist tightly, and the sleigh drove all the way to the survival area. The scenery along the road kept passing by, at a speed faster than that of Baidi Baiya. Song Yi rode very steadily, with almost no sense of bumps. Gu Weiwei thought about asking Lu Kang if he could buy a sled cart, or buy a few sled dogs, but he couldn't let Baidi Baiya pull the sled all the time.

    From Shiqiao Village to the living area, you need to pass through several villages and two small towns. As she passed one of the villages, she noticed that rye was also being grown there. This village should have a relatively large population. From a distance, there are many people standing in the wheat field. The planting progress is not as fast as that of Shiqiao Village, and it is only half of the planting. The recent bad weather has further delayed the planting progress. She decided to come over tonight to replace the wheat seedlings in this village. This is difficult for others to do, but for a high-level spatial ability user, it can be done in minutes by teleporting there.

    Passing through a small town, this town she has been to before. The bustling and bustling town in the past is now hard to find people, and everyone has moved to the living area and its surroundings. When passing through the small town, her spiritual power instantly opened up. Sure enough, the small town is empty now, and there is no trace of human life. There are still people in that empty room, but there is no heat and no breathing. The corpses were frozen, as if they were asleep, as if as soon as the temperature warmed up, they would come back to life again.

    Countless people froze to death in this cold wave. After the cold wave, supplies were scarce, and people froze to death or starved to death every day.

    She sometimes wonders if she is too cold-blooded. If she contributes the evolutionary agent to the national research, maybe the evolutionary agent will be born earlier, so that fewer people will freeze to death. Or contribute the space, and fewer people will starve to death. But if this is the case, then the matter of rebirth probably cannot be concealed.

    What will happen to her in the end?

    She didn't dare to bet that the experience of her previous life prevented her from being a virgin.

    She didn't know what other people would choose if they were reborn? All she can do is to try her best to strengthen herself, and when she has enough strength, she can be fearless.

    Now that her abilities have entered a high level, she has been able to master the newly learned skills such as space tearing, space black hole, dimensional space, teleportation, etc., and even the field has been tentatively explored to the edge. Based on personal strength alone, there is probably no opponent in this world.

    Song Yi's gymnastics has reached the fourth level, Xiang Tianming, Huafeng, and Sheng Congwen have also entered the second level, and the strength of the entire team is steadily increasing.

    In the next step, she plans to inject the second-generation evolution agent into the team, the first-generation agent into the family, and then the whole village. She wants to build Shiqiao Village into a solid fortress.

    After she finishes these, and with Lin Yuanxing and Song Dongqing as two powerful allies, she will probably be able to take out the things in the space, and even expose the existence of the space.