Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131 I Have a Magical Sixth Sense

Along the way, Wei Wei appeared calm on the surface, but in her heart she was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot. She just heard Qin Yue mention this incident, but she didn't know the details, time and place of the incident. When Qin Yue mentioned this matter, she was obviously resistant, and she didn't want to say more. It seemed that there was something hidden, so she didn't ask more.

If she had known this earlier, no matter what, she would have to pursue it to the end. I don't know if we can successfully resolve the crisis this time.

I can only do my best and obey the destiny!

When they arrived at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, there were not many people in the hotel, and most of the guests had not yet arrived.

After arriving at the place, Wei Wei became calmer, thinking that anyway, the worst outcome would be the same as the previous life.

She thought, since she was injured by a bomb, a bomb must have been installed in a certain corner of the hotel in advance. Does it mean that as long as the bomb is found, the crisis can be resolved?

Thinking of this, she immediately closed her eyes, mobilized her energy and began to scan every corner of the hotel inch by inch. It must be hidden somewhere in the hotel.

Seeing her standing at the entrance of the restaurant, Zhu Lei didn't leave, and asked in puzzlement, "What's the matter? What's the problem? Don't stand here, otherwise, let's go in first and have a seat."

Wei Wei remained indifferent, still maintaining a silent posture with her eyes closed. She must find out as soon as possible, because finding out cannot solve all problems, and she must buy enough time to deal with the following matters. Song Yi shook his head at him, signaling him to stay calm.

After a while, she finally opened her eyes.

found it!

"What's wrong with you? Is there something wrong here?" Zhu Lei looked around, but didn't see any problem, but judging from their appearance, it seemed that he had indeed found a problem. He was tangled in his heart and wanted to know what was going on. It felt like a cat's paw was constantly scratching at the bottom of his heart.

Finding the bomb, Wei Wei's heart becomes a little more tense. Seeing the time displayed on it again, well, well, it will be a long time, and her face is no longer as cold as ice.

She pretended to be mysterious and said, "I don't know if it's right or not, but I know something big will happen here today."

"Tch, I know that too."

Looking at his expression, Wei Wei knew that he had misunderstood.

"I don't mean a wedding."

Not a wedding?

Zhu Lei asked curiously: "What is it if it's not a wedding? Could it be that someone snatched the marriage?"

No, in the current situation, who would dare to make trouble here?

"It's more serious than this. If it doesn't work out, a happy event will turn into a sad one." She emphasized in an emphatic tone.

"Impossible, absolutely impossible. Do you know which two families are getting married today? Unless someone ate the ambition."

"Young man, there is no absolute in everything, don't jump to conclusions too early."

Seeing her swearing, it really didn't look like she was joking, and Zhu Lei couldn't help but feel a little bit inwardly.