Chapter 46-50

46|Chapter Forty-Six
Word count: 7411Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Besides Gu Yong, there were four other men sitting beside the burning fire. The five of them sat around the fire and warmed themselves by the fire. There were three other women and a child in the same room, sitting curled up on the bed, covered with thick quilts. One of the four was Gu Yong's wife and child, and the other two women came with the four men.

    These six people were not locals of Shiqiao Village, they came here with Lao Zhou after the earthquake, and found an empty house at the foot of the mountain to live in. The reason why these four men didn't go to the living area to settle down was because they didn't dare to go. These four men escaped from prison during the earthquake in H City. They were afraid that they would be arrested if they went to the survival area, so they followed the patrol team and came to Shiqiao Village to settle down.

    After arriving in Shiqiao Village, I realized that the countryside is really good. Almost every household has food reserves. In winter, most of them will pickle pickles, salted fish, bacon, sausages and other new year's goods. Not to mention, before the earthquake, Shiqiao Village just held a clan meeting to celebrate the completion of the new ancestral hall, and all the 50,000 yuan donated by Gu Yiming's family was used for this celebration. In addition to the water banquet, every household distributed a lot of gifts. All the migrant workers were called back, and everyone came back with big bags and small bags to bring home gifts.

    After the earthquake, everyone knew that the cold wave was coming, and they desperately collected supplies. Shiqiao Village is surrounded by mountains and rivers, and there are many things to eat in Qingyun Mountains and Fairy Lake.

    Generally speaking, every family in Shiqiao Village had abundant supplies at that time.

    After they found a place to settle down, they used the things they brought to find a way to get food from the villagers. The two women they brought were "picked up" halfway, and they were imprisoned for several years. Not to mention women, the sows have never seen it. As for their purpose of picking up these two women...it goes without saying...

    the cold wave just started, food and charcoal fires are plentiful, the life of the two women is quite easy, as long as they serve the four men well, they can basically eat enough and wear warm clothes. But when the supplies are reduced a little bit, their life will be uncomfortable, from three meals a day to two meals a day and now to one meal a day.

    Every day without food, I have to cook and boil water, and take care of the pot vegetables that grow indoors. If I don’t take care of them well, I will be beaten or suffer some unspeakable insults. It's not that I didn't think about calling for help or running away, but my luck was very bad. The people they asked for help did not dare to offend four powerful men for two unknown women, not only failed to save them but told the news to the four men...

    What's more, after the food shortage, the four men even started to exchange them for food. Gu Yong was their first client, one catty of rice was exchanged for one person for one night.

    Since then, both women have been desperate, and neither resisted anymore. But the two behaved very differently, one looked numb, like a walking dead. A submissive shift or even an active catering.

    Does Gu Yong's wife know?

    Of course she knew, but she had no choice but to watch her husband play with women with the food and firewood at home.