7. Is this real?

It was Friday. Time for the plan. Izuku was nervous but he felt like this would be amazing. Izuku was at school. Getting bullied as usual. But one specific comment Bakugo made caught Izuku eye.

"You really want a quirk that much, huh? I think I know a way for you to get a quirk. Pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off of the roof of the building." Bakugo said.

It was perfect for Izukus plan. "Soon.. Kacchan. Soon enough." Izuku mumbled quietly. It was quiet so the bullies barely heard. Actually, they didn't hear they just hard mumbling.

"What the f*ck did you say?!" Bakugo yelled trying to sound intimidating. Izuku looked up "Nothing.." He said. He looked down again.

Izuku was caught by surprise when Bakugo grabbed Izuku collar off the uniform. "DONT LIE TO ME DEKU!" Bakugo yelled. Izuku looked at Bakugo. "L-Let go.." He mumbled trying to get Bakugo to let go.

"NO, YOU WERE STUPID LIKE ALWAYS!" Bakugo yelled. Bakugo was about to use his explosive quirk to do a few explosions towards Izuku.

Meanwhile the other bullies were laughing at Izuku.

He was about to do it. Izuku closed his eyes actually a bit scared. '3... 2...' Izuku counted down to when Bakugo would blow him up.

RIIING

The bell rang. Izuku was saved by the bell, literally last second. Bakugo scoffed. "You're lucky this time but next time i'll get you!" Bakugo muttered as he threw Izuku towards a wall.

"Go die." Bakugo said before he walked away, the bullies followed Bakugo. Izuku laid there. He wasn't happy about the bullying, but he dealt with it.

Izuku got up. But he didn't walk towards class, no no no. He walked down the now empty hallway. Past some classroom. Then he got to the stairs..

He went up the stairs. Towards the roof top.

He got up on the roof top. He then walked towards the edge of it. He stood there looking down for a moment.

It was a rainy day. The wind was blowing. Izuku smiled.

'3.. 2.. 1!' Izuku thought then he jumped.

_ _

After Bakugo had pushed Izuku and walked away towards class he went there.

He sat down in his seat. Like he normally would. But he noticed something. Where the h3ll was Izuku? He surely would've gotten up from the ground and walked to class by now.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and looked towards the window wile the teacher bragged on and on again about math. 'Boooorrring' Bakugo thought as he looked out.

It was raining quite a bit outside. Bakugo stared at the raindrops fall. But then he saw something else fall.. It wasn't a rain drop. No, it was.. A Izuku.

Bakugos heart stop as he stared in horror. Then he stood up quickly to try and save Izuku by calling help.

"Sit down, Katsuki." The teachers said as he looked at Bakugo. "WHAT?! DIDNT YOU ALL SEE! DEKU. HE F*CKING JUMPED I SAW HIM FALL WHEN I WAS LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW!" Bakugo yelled clearly panicked.

"Quit playing. You're just seeing things. Now please sit down so I can continue the lesson." The teacher said annoyed.

"LISTEN TO ME! HE F*CKING JUMPED OUTTA HERE! CALL THE AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW." Bakugo yelled before he ran out the classroom.

He was on the verge of crying. No, sobbing. He ran out as fast as possible. A teacher ran after him. "GET BACK RIGHT NOW MISTER!" The teacher yelled but Bakugo didn't care.

Bakugo was outside. But, there wasn't any body of Izuku anywhere.. But he was sure he saw Izuku jump. Bakugo stood there in the rain flabbergasted.

"See? Theres no body im sure there would be a body if he really jumped. You're being delusional." The teachers said as he grabbed Bakugos shoulder and attempted to drag Bakugo back into the school building.

'Is this real..?' Bakugo thought.

_ _

The lov was gathering around Izuku after what Izuku just did!

"THAT WAS EPIC!" A member of the lov said.

"U REALLY DID THAT SOO WELL IZUU!" Toga squealed. "Great job." Dabi said. "That was better than i expected you to do." Shigaraki said.

"Thank you all! I tried my best and I guess i succeeded!" Izuku said as he smiled at the lov.

"Now, you can focus on being a villain full time." Shigaraki said. He smirked knowing Izuku would become a known villain one day.

"Go rest, we have training tomorrow." Dabi said to Izuku. Izuku smiled and nodded.

_ _

THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 200 READS 😭😭🫶🫶🫶 LIKE WHATT?! Anyway I loved writing this chapter! It hold so much like.. character.? Or like emotion?

YEAH IZUKU CAN NOW BE FULL TIME FOCUSING ON VILLAIN STUFF. Ate.

Shout out to music for keeping me and my spirit alive 💗

ANYWAY DO I GO TO THE MELANIE MARTINEZ CONCERT IN OCTOBER? SINCE IDK I NEED TO PAY 😓

OK CYA NEXT CHAPTER 🫢

(words:813) not bad ngl