12. UA attack (2/3)

"Well hey there!" Izuku said to the girl. The girl stared at him then started taking. "Who are you? Are you a student..? But you would've had an uniform.. ARE YOU A VILLAIN?" She said. Izuku chuckled.

"Well indeed I am." He said with a sinister grin. The girl stared at him then tried to close and lock the door. "Uhm, nuh-uh." Izuku said as he stopped the door from closing. (I NEEDED TO OK?)

The girl went quiet. She looked into the classroom and called out for help from her classmates. A few people stepped and fight the close the door. When they succeed Izuku gets annoyed. He yells out. "Just let me in!"

Not like they would let him in. He just had a small hope that they'd let him in. But they didn't. So Izuku banged on the door. "Come on.." He mumbled.

_ _

Meanwhile with the rest of the LOV, Shigaraki is almost winning over Aizawa. "Heh, you're weak." Shigaraki chuckled. 

"You're a B**ch." Aizawa said as he fought Shigaraki. He really didn't wanna fight a villain on school grounds. Then someone came and did a huge explosion at Shigaraki who was it? Well, none other than.. Bakugo.

Shigaraki looked at Bakugo. "WHAT THE H*LL?" Shigaraki yelled. Bakugo grinned. "thought you'd win? Nah." He said. Aizawa stared at Bakugo. "Problem child you're supposed to be at a safe place!" He yelled.

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "And watch you get defeated? No way." He said. "I will be fine! Go to your classroom. Who knows, maybe your classmates are in trouble right now?" Aizawa yelled. Bakugo rolled his eyes but decided it's best like that.

So he started trying to walk to there. Luckily Shigaraki was the only one who noticed Bakugo walked away. But Aizawa stopped him from stopping Bakugo. 

_ _ 

Bakugo went to his classroom.. But he found someone standing outside the door. The presence of the person was familiar to Bakugo.. Somehow.. But he didn't know who they were. They had a mask covering their face.

"Who the h*ll are you?!" He yelled as he got into a fighting position. Izuku froze.. that really was Bakugo..?

"Why do you need to know?" Izuku asked as he tilted his head. Bakugo found something in the persons(Izuku) voice familiar. Yet he didn't know who he thought of.

"I said, who are you?" Bakugo said as he frowned. "Are you some kind of villain?!" He yelled. 

Izuku answered quickly as he grinned. "Well, yeah." He said. Bakugo got ready for a fight. He was so ready to be the sh*t out of the him right now. 

"You see.. I'm not gonna fight right now." Izuku mumbled as he smirked. "Who. Are. YOU?!" Bakugo yelled trying to seem threatening.

Izuku chuckled. "You don't need to know... yet." Izuku mumbled.

"FOR F*CKS SAKE! WHY?!" Bakugo yelled loudly. Loud enough for someone to open the door to the classroom and peek their head out. A guy with yellow hair with some kind of black bolt in his hair. And yellow eyes.

Izuku looked at the guy. The guy looked at Izuku. "DUMBO, GET INTO THE CLASSROOM." Bakugo yelled to the guy. He cares for other people for once, huh?

Izuku chuckled. The yellow haired guy nods and tries to close the door. But fails since Izuku stop him. And from behind Bakugo jump onto Izuku and drag him away from the door.

He quickly gets infornt of Izuku and pins him to the ground. "Who the h*ll are you?" He asked in a lower tone. "Can't tell you." Izuku said.

"Then I'll find out myself!" Bakugo yelled. He held Izukus arms in a tight grip as he began to remove Izukus mask with his other hand... 

_ _

AAAA HELP ME IDK WHAT TO FEEL ABOUT THIS... yes.

SO YEAH UH IDK UHM. 

Love y'all 

uwu

(words: 630)