13. UA attacks (3/3)

Izukus eyes widen as he tries to break free. It was too late. His mask was off and Bakugo was staring at Izuku.

"I-.." Bakugo was speechless. He was also tearing up. "Didn't you.. Die..?" He asks completely flabbergasted.

"No, it was all fake, idiot.." Izuku said. "Why..." Bakugo mumbled. "Why what?" Izuku asked. Bakugo let go of Izuku. Izuku stood back up. "Why the actual h*ll are you a villain.." Bakugo asked in a kind of angry tone.

Izuku chuckled. "With you bullying and being quirkless.. I took your advice to not become a hero. So I became a villain." Izuku said. "And I like this new life style." 

Bakugo was shocked. "WHAT THE F*CK IZUKU!" Bakugo yelled. He was just so shocked about everything. 

"Sorry, not sorry." Izuku said. "Honestly your advice was amazing!" Izuku said with a smile.

"THIS ISNT WHAT I MEANT.." Bakugo yelled with teary eyes. "What? You're gonna cry?" Izuku asked as he grinned. "What a crybaby, like you always called me." Izuku said. He smirked proudly.

"IDIOT!" Bakugo yelled as he pushed Izuku. Izuku was caught off guard by the sudden push. "That's a weak push." Izuku chuckled. "I'm gonna.." Bakugo mumbled but was cut off by a portal appearing behind Izuku.

"Oh well.. gotta scadidi doodle!" Izuku said as he walked into the portal. Bakugo was left flabbergasted.

_ _

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOFY AND SHORT IM CRYING 😨

HELP ME...

Maybe it should've gone like : 

Takes off mask. Bakugo -"Omg?! Izuku?!"

Izuku - "Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes it's me.. I-Im a villain now! Uwu!"

Bakugo - "Y-You Baka!!"

Izuku - ">:3"

(HELP WTF 😨😭) 

(words: 260)