8

Jha (POV)
     I'm walking down the street heading home. I can't seems to wipe the smile in my face, because of the earlier event.

     But I feel a little envious to her boyfriend though, as he is the one whose making her happy.

     I decided to call it a night. And headed home, after a few hours of walking around with no particular direction.

     I love walking too. It make me calm.

     Christmas is coming. I don't celebrate Christmas. I have no one to celebrate with, well of course except from Lixie.

     She's the only one that disturbing my sleep every Christmas.

     I don't mind though, I could use some of Lixie's dose.

     As time past by. Christmas is over, nothing much happened.

     This is now another year to face.  I don't know what to expect.

     It's now January 15. Im heading to a restaurant as I am meeting Madrift.

     As I enter the restaurant, I hear the soft background music and take in the surrounding. The designed is so simple but also elegant. The color theme is white and aquablue.

    A waitress came to me and ask me for my reservation.

    I have a reservation for Jha.

    Yes, this way please.

     I follow her in my reserved table.

     As I wait for Madrift I ask for water. I don't drink liquors and barely drink wine. So I just wait there with water in my hand.

     A few moment have gone and Madrift just arrived.

     So, how is your Christmas and new year.

     The same as every year.

     Well, can't you make it a little bit interesting??

     There's nothing interesting in me and my life. I shrugged.

     Madrift just laugh about it.

     Seriously??? You do underground things most of it are illegal that can put you to prison for the rest of your life, and you say nothing interesting????

     He laugh again..

     I though we are here to talk about business not my life?

     As always direct to the point.

     Okay then. Let's talk about business.

     As you see, now we are starting another year, and I want to expand my legal business. I need you and want you to be my partner in this.

     Let's just say 50/50 for everything. I don't want you to think that Im just using you, or anything. So I want both of us in this as a partner.

     What do you have in mind? I ask.

     I'm planning to build a hospital with a rehabilitation center on it.

     Why hospital? I mean. I know your a business man but most of your business are buy and sell. Why change the course?

     Not really changing a course since it's also a business. But you see I am not just a business man I am also a family man. I want my wife to have a pieace of mind as I said before.

     I consider this redeeming myself. As this is not just a business but I also want it to be a partly charity. Of course If that is okay with you?