Author's note

Helloooo!

First of all, I'd like to premise that English is not my primary language, so if you find something wrong with phrasing or anything like that...sorry :)

Also, I'd like to thank all of you who are (hopefully) going to read this story!

I don't know how long this is going to be or how much of this story will be fleshed out, since this is going to be my first time writing a story like this...since forever!

So, if you have some criticism or maybe some advice, feel free to write to me about it and I'll read every single one! I'm open to everything, so please write down everything that you think can help me become better, because I want you to enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing!

Also; I want to write down the description of the characters here because the story will be from the perspective of the male lead (and honestly I just don't know where I could put it so please don't judge me :3 ) so just to clear up anything for their bodies, here we go!

Aaron Woods:
Age - 21
Height - 6'1"
Eye Color - Light Brown
Hair length and color - Medium-short, a bit curly on the ends, blonde white hair
Face - Thin pinkish lips; diamond shape face with long eyelashes, little greek nose; a little scar on his left cheekbone in a straight line; an earring on his left ear, a simple golden circle with a little cross going down
Figure - Lean, muscular, athletic, strong, a small waist with another scar on the right side of his hip, continuing on his back. A black rose tattoo spreading from his nape, the stem going down forward to the collarbone and right pec. Big hands, veiny, with some simple jewelry going along with it.
Personality - Reserved but outgoing with his friends, solar, protective, aggressive with others that hurt someone dear.

Carol Howard:
Age - 22
Height - 5'3"
Eye color - Dark green
Hair length and color - Medium long, straight, dark brown hair
Face - Full, puffy and reddish lips; heart shaped face with short eyelashes, little slim nose; a bit of freckles going along the nose and cheeks and 3 earrings on her right ear, all of them are crystals in a star shape, going along the curve up, the first one being the biggest, while on the left just 1, a helix. On her left eyebrow there is a piercing on the end of it.
Figure - Small and petite, lean and with a bit of muscle. A phrase tattooed on her forearm, hidden by two bracelets; small hands.
(Please don't butcher me for this but I don't know how exactly to say this but here we go)
Measurements: 38 - 26 - 40
Personality - On the front, funny, solar, charming and respectful, but in truth cold, apathetic, hurtful and rude.

Thank you so much again to everyone who is going to read this, and I really, reeeally hope you are going to like it!
This story will have some mature subjects, like sexual contents, violence, abuse and mature things throughout the story.

Love you all!

Danro~