CHAPTER 5

Celestine's POV:
My head felt really heavy . It was as if someone was hammering it constantly. I tried to open my eyes but that too took a great deal of effort .

"She is waking up, call the nurse " I heard someone yell . The yelling was not helping with my headache.

"Sweety i want u to open your eyes slowly for me, can you do that" was this the voice of the angel , did she come to take me ?

I slowly fluttered open my eyes which in itself was very difficult. The angel said "good job hon , can you tell me if it hurts somewhere "

It wasn't the angel it was a nurse . Why was a nurse talking to me . Suddenly all the memories of the last 24hours came gushing. Mourad would never take me to a fucking hospital. How did i end up here .

My heart started racing , the monitors around me, all started beeping loudly . "Quick, she is having a panic attack give her a dose of Benzodiazepines" the nurse said .

Before anyone else could drug me and take advantage of me i snatched the syringe from the person's hand who was going to drug me and stabbed them with it .

The nurse let out a sharp cry but I felt no remorse for her . I snatched the nearest sharp object I could find which in my case was a big needle and tried getting up from my bed .

I felt the most agonizing pain from my leg and then realised what mourad did .
I was starting to panic all i had was a needle and alot of nurses were heading towards me .

6 nurses held me down but that didn't stop me from fighting back , i clawed their faces , stabbed one of them with the needle , pulled on their hair. I refuse to let anyone take advantage of me again .

"Hold her down before her stitches reopen " one of the nurse who was holding my leg said .

"Let her go" i heard a deep husky voice saying this from the far corner of the room who i didn't even realise was there.

"But sir she is-" before she could complete her sentence he said
"Let. Her. Go "

All the nurses quickly backed off and i bought the needle which was still in my hands in front of me ready to stab anyone who touched me .

The man slowly walked towards me . He looked like he was in his early 20s , he looked intimidating cuz of his height . He had the most piercing green eyes a colour so tranquil.

I was ready to stab him if he moved one more inch towards me .

"I would suggest you to put that down Celestine" my name was celest not Celestine. I shaked my head to indicate no .

"You are outnumbered you really don't seem to have another option " i glared at him , refusing to put down the needle .

"The nurses are just trying to help you , your leg it's bleeding out if they don't stop it you will very much faint , you can't really do anything when you are unconscious can you now "
He slowly walked towards me trying to take the needle away from me .

He seemed familiar, i felt like i knew him and he most definitely knew me . I think the recognition was evident in my eyes cuz when he took the needle away from my hands I didn't stop him and he seemed to understand why .

"Good girl now let us help you ". In the blink of an eye i felt a sting on my arm , one of the nurses drugged me.

I heard someone say "good job Aaron, let her rest and we can tell her everything once she wakes up"

Aaron? . His name felt familiar like there is a story behind it which I was a big part of . But he needs to tell me what ?? Who was that other voice ??

Before i could get my answers my head felt drowsy . My eye lids got heavy and the darkness consumed me.