CHAPTER 14

Celest's Pov :
After struggling for like a good 15 mins trying to put on the sweat pants I finally got it on , this is why i have been wearing just my brothers sweatshirts and hoodies which more or less reach below my knees.

"U wearing those sweats just to make Leo mad aren't you " Aaron asked while chuckling. I gave him a firm nod and a commando salute . My top mission for today is to piss off Leo . It's so fun to see him trying to figure out who stole his stuff only to come to the conclusion i did and the fact he can't take it back either because Elijah Wont let him . I am Elijah's bear in the end of the day and i take full advantage of it .

Me and Aaron made our way outside my room with Aaron pushing my wheelchair and used the lift to head downstairs . Everyone was already in the living room waiting for us . Even zander was here which was a surprise as he hasn't left his office in quite some time . Reo ruffled my hair and i swatted away his hand , Lijah gave my forehead a kiss . Leo gave me the finger discreetly while fixing his sunglasses and so did i when I pretended to rub my eyes .

I typed in my phone "so where are we going" and handed it over to Elijah . "It's about time we buy you some clothes " he said . "But I like the clothes I am wearing " i typed in and Leo took it from my hands before i could hand it over to Elijah . "You mean my clothes which you have taken a liking to" he said clearly annoyed now that he saw I was wearing his sweats "we are siblings ,what is yours is mine " i said and gave him a smirk.

"Oh really " he said and took the orange juice Elijah gave me from my hands "then thanks for this" he said while happily sipping from my juice . I gave him a tight smile then gave him the finger .

"Ok let's go , celestine ,Emileo and Reo are with me Elijah you take Aaron ." Zander said and stood up from his spot . He looked tensed and was on his phone this whole time .

"No thanks but i can drive myself there " Leo said and quickly shut up when zander rubbed his head and stared really angrily at Leo . "For fuck sake Leo just listen to me today " zander was clearly pissed . But why, what was bothering him . I got to figure it out .

"Fine fine whatever" that's all Leo said and quickly ran towards the car after yelling shot gun . Reo also chased after Leo and quickly caught up with him . Zander pushed my wheelchair till the parking spot and the whole time he was looking around the parking lot trying to find something out of place.

Leo pushed reo away from the front passenger seat and sat inside . "When will they grow up" zander sighed . Zander picked me up and gently put me down on the back seat and buckled me up . I gave him a small smile to thank him and he did too .

This was my first time going out the house after coming here . I am so excited to see the beautiful landscapes. "It's going to take a while to reach there " zander said and turned on the radio, i don't know whether to distract himself or us . Taylor Swift came on the radio so reo started singing along . Soon enough so did Leo and me and Reo were throwing our hands up in the air and dancing in the back seat .
Zander had a small smile on his face after he looked back and saw I was laughing and giggling. After a good 30 mins of singing and dancing we all sat in comfortable silence.

From the last 30 mins ever since we left the house there are 3 cars which have been following us . At first i thought since it was a one way route they must be just heading towards the same direction. But there have been enough turns for them to go on a separate route but they haven't . It was getting suspicious. "There are three cars following us" i typed on my phone and gave it to reo . He looked around to see which cars I was taking about . "Oh they are just our bodyguards there is nothing to worry about celest " he said and held onto my hand .