CHAPTER 6

Aaron's pov :

"Do you think she remembers us " Reo asked while looking anxiously at his sister . "She was quite small the last time she was with us and we don't know what actions Mourad might have taken to prevent her from remembering us" Zander said sighing loudly .

We all were more than pissed , by the time we reached the location silver sent Mourad fled the scene.
We had no clue where he went .

Zander informed us that silver tried to run away with celest , i am not sure what her intentions were but before I could ask her Mourad and his men killed her in the car crash . They could have easily killed Celestine which made my blood boil .

Because of those fuckers Celestine has a concussion and a few broken ribs . Though the doctors are not sure if all of her broken ribs were caused due to the crash as a few of them according to them were old healed ribs which broke again cuz of some way of trauma .

"I am going out to bring some food for everyone, clearly we all are exhausted and hungry and yall don't want to see me hangry " Leo said ; he was trying to cheer us up but it wasn't working. We all were too pissed wondering what happened to Celestine.

Old healed ribs ?? Does that mean this wasn't the first time someone tried to hurt her . What happened to Celestine when she was away from us . Is she the same girl who would laugh when she fell even though she scraped her knees . Is she the same girl who was scared of butterflies but loved moths. Is she the same girl who wouldn't sleep at night until I tucked her in .

"She is waking up " Elijah said and quickly went by her side to take out the breathing tube from her mouth .

Celestine's Pov :
I tried to open my eyes but it was so bright it hurt my eyes . My throat felt really scratchy as someone proceeded to take out some kind of tube from it . I started to cough really bad as i couldn't breathe .

The air was not reaching my lungs. I was starting to panic . I am definitely going to die i thought to myself. "Breathe through your mouth slowly " someone beside me said in a very calm yet authoritative tone . I tried to calm down and focus on the voice .
"Inhale and exhale" i did as the person instructed and got a hold over my breathing.

"Good girl . You are alright , let me know if u have trouble breathing again " ya right like i would need someone else to help me breathe . Though he did help me right now . Besides the point ,who is he .

I looked around the room and there were 4 unknown people starting at me with their eyes almost budging out of their sockets and that other dude whose name I guess is Aaron .

A nurse came into the room and asked me a few basic questions like if i had any allergies and if i faced any memory loss .

I responded by nodding or shaking my head . I couldn't stop staring at the men standing in front of me . They all looked familiar but I had no memories of them .

"Hi Celestine , I am Zander do u remember me ?"  the dude who looked like the oldest one in the room approached me . Zander as in my older brother ?? So I was right i wasn't imagining having a family and aunt silver didn't lie . I had 4 brothers i remember her saying in the car .

I didn't respond to him cuz I didn't know what to say .
"It's ok if u don't remember me , i am your older brother that's Elijah beside u and the twins , Dareo and Emileo "
One of the twins i assume the one called Dareo gave me a shy smile .

Emileo was glaring at me , definitely not going to like him . "Why is she not speaking , is she dumb " yup definitely not going to be my favourite brother . "Leo shut the fuck up " the oldest one snapped .