Missing One

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

CHAPTER THREE

Bebe looked concerned, it had been 12 hours since last time they saw Stan, who knows what could happen to him in this time? She knew he was never the brains of the team.

She walked around in circles. Kenny and Tweek had gone out to look for him and we're still out there. What if they go missing too? That would certainly be the end of her crew... what would she do then? She wasn't qualified for any other jobs, and she couldn't be a Captain without a Crew for sure...

Sitting down at the table, she started to wonder what she was going to do next. With her hands crossed, holding her face and furrowed eyebrows, she silently worried for the sake of her team.

Her thoughts were shortly after interrupted by the opening of the door behind her, Kenny and Tweek were back, but Stan was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey boss, we have some good news and bad ones, which ya' wanna hear first?"

"Give me the bad one first."

"'Kay! We didn't find Stan, but we have an idea of what happened to him"

"Spill it out."

Kenny trows a tiny object on the table, it looks like a projectile with a pink 'thingy' on one side and a some kind of needle on the other.

"Somethin' shoot this at us, we're not sure of what it is yet."

"AAAAAH ITS PROBABLY POISON!!!! THEY KILLED HIM!! STAN IS DEAD!! OH MY LORD, OH MY LORD!!"

"Relax, Tweekers, I'm sure Stan is just fiiiiine." 

Kenny puts a hand in Tweek's shoulder, in a failed attempt to calm him down. Tweek screams and 'poofs' into his smaller form, instead of a blond, green eyed boy with gentle freckles and antennas, he turned into a 15cm little green creature, with deep back eyes.

Bebe took him in her hands, while he was quivering in panic, with it's tiny hands around it's face, and put him on her shoulder, while heading with Kenny to the main room of the ship

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

They were all sitting around their dinner/meeting table, since the spaceship is really small, they don't have all that space to fit another table. Tweek had already "calmed" down and was drinking a cup of coffee ,he wasn't really calm-calm, but it was as close as he could get from it.

In the center of said table, laid the projectile.

"So, what are we doing with this?" Asked Kenny

"Well, we could try to go after our attackers and get the information directly from the source, or we could send it for Tolkien to analyze it, which would take longer." She then added "If we managed to see who is behind the projectile we could also see their species and be more aware of their weaknesses."

" BUT IF WE GO THERE THEIR GOING TO CAPTURE US TOO!!!"

" Tweeks right, Bebe. Going to their base without any knowledge is going to be very dangerous, and we don't even know where it is."

"Well, we don't have any time to lose. Stan could be dead at this point."

"BUTTHENWEREALLGOINGTODIETOO!!AAAH"

Tweek shook his head strongly and pulled his antennas, trying to cover up his face and failing.

Bebe looked at him and immediately discarded the next argument she was coming with, Kenny puts a hand on Tweek's head and looks at her, disapprovingly "We have to be rational Bebe, it's better to have one member of the ship dead over all of us."

"It's not like you had anything to worry about." She quickly realized what she just said and covered her mouth. "I-I'm sorry! I swear I didn't mean it!"

Kenny looked at her, with a look she couldn't understand.

"It's fine."

Bebe tried to say something else but she wasn't able to. She just turned away, murmured something and left to her room. Regret clear on her face.