What happen?!

~capsaicin cookies POV~

After a long time I felt my eyes flutter open, I had a throbbing headache. Grabbing my head as I let a groan looking around. Everything was so bright that it made my vision blurry.
"Cap—cin"

I heard someone faintly speaking but since I was still waking up. Soon I see kouign-Amman just staring at me with a panicked expression which made me lift an eyebrow.

"CAPSAICIN COOKIE!!"

She hugged me immediately as I groaned again as she made me hit my head on the bed frame

"Sorry-"
"Where-"

I muttered until I saw I was in a hospital room with a nurse in the corner of the room writing on a clipboard.

"Espresso and Madeleine found you. You passed out. WHAT THE HECK MAN?!"

The nurse shot a glare at kouign-Amman to quiet down, which she did.

"I'm just happy that you awake now. But what happened? All I heard that you passed out wit-"

"SLEEPING POTION!!"

The door burst open with Madeline shouting and espresso glaring at him covering his ears. The nurse yet again shot a glare at Madeleine which made him gulp before clearing his throat embarrassed.

"What Madeleine meant to say was that you passed out from a sleeping potion" espresso then explained "what you had in your hand was the strongest sleeping potion but is easily worn out with light, surprisingly" espresso muttered the last part.

"So that's how prune juice was easily taken?" I questioned happy that finally we found some sort of clue

"It's the only thing we found, so it's high probability." Espresso adjusted his glasses speaking formally... why?

~prune juice cookies POV~

I'm going to go mad.

I've been here for- WITCHES KNOW HOW LONG?! Surviving off poorly made porridge and water. My clothes don't even fit me at this point. I stink. I'm exhausted. How long will they keep me here for?

"Hello darling~"

My head shot up as I turn to the door seeing the eyes of affogato

"What do you *cough* want?" I grunted as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach

"How rude not even a hello! I just wanted to see how you are doing." He spoke like nothing was wrong, like I'm not starving!

"Well what IS it you want?"

"Since your from parfaedia, you have to have some sort of power, no?"

'Not this again...he's taunting me again'

I looked away as I make my millionth potion

"Don't ignore the future heir to the dark cacao kingdom!!" Affogato snapped as I froze

"What-?"

"That's right and I want YOU~ dear pruny~"
'Don't call me that'
"To be my faithful follower"

"No"

He started to laugh loudly as then he spoke in a soft voice that made me shutter

"Soon enough you will my dearest~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHH IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FIR A WHILE 😭 but I'm here now 🥲👍 hopefully you like it. And I saw that the last chapter some parts don't make sense but ignore it I was tired, thank you!!!