Listen to me!

~~capsaicin cookies POV~~

"I DONT CARE! WE'RE GOING TO THE HOLLYBERRY KINGDOM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" I shouted at clotted cream whilst both kouign-amman and Madeleine held me back to prevent me from beating clotted cream's ass.
"I understand your frustration but we have a lead that house oyster did it."
"I DONT GIVE A FUCKING SHIT!!" Tears streams down my face as i panted heavily. I knew prune juice was in trouble by the message he send me but this bastard won't let me leave!
"Capsaicin calm down please!" Kouign-Amman begged whilst Madeleine looked at me and clotted cream with concern in his eyes. But I don't give a shit. All I need to do is get to the hollyberry kingdom. Now.
"There is no need to go out of the perimeters of the crème republic. We know who it is, and we're searching high and low for prune juice but at lassst..." then clotted cream walked to me slowly speaking in a whisper "we can't do anything if we can't find him but to keep you here, your going mad" then he stands up as I glare at him clenching my jaw tight.
"You bastard!" But soon Madeleine and kouign-Amman dragged me out the room whilst I try to break out from their grip but I grew weak over crying.
"Please" I muttered

~~clotted creams cookies POV~~

(Half an hour later)
I coughed as I trembled gripping at my desk desperately trying to catch my breath. Blood. I coughed up blood again. Ever since I got threatened I've been ill. ill to my stomach that I'm lying. I'm not my self. I coughed again falling to my knees seeing a new colour. Black. Black blood? I panted looking at my hand as I hear the same voice that I've heard a while back.
"You poor thing~" I felt paralysed. Again.
"Have you been keeping that fire boy out of the way~? The cookie of darkness have his little friend to boost your house by a million. Your father's orders..." i grunted in pain of the agony of knowing this burden...
"But remember. Your on my side. Once your father has what he wants ... you ... you will take it away, following my orders~"
I try speaking but I couldn't. Then I managed to see a bit of her clothes.

It's red.

A familiar shape of red...

Pomegranate red?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not posting for awhile! Hope you like it!