Journey to hollyberry kingdom

~~capsaicin cookie~~

As the ship was sailing I was walking on the deck of the boat looking around curious about the salty shark. I never been on water before since I always been in more...hotter land, but this was new. As I walked the boat started to rock and I started to feel..nausea? I grabbed my mouth as the boat rocked once more. I felt more and more nauseous as I fell down to my knees.

Bucket.

I need a bucket before I throw up.

Soon I see someone pass me a cup of what seems to be beer. I looked up seeing the captain holding it out for me looking ahead instead at me. I muttered a silent thanks as I took it not knowing how would this help me. I took a sip.

SALITY!

I immediately spat it out shouting "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Then I heard him reply "at least your nausea is gone so thank me and continue to drink it, it puts a bit of sea salt in your dough" he said before walking away not even looking at me. Before I could respond I felt less nauseous. Woah. It really did work?

Magic?

No.

Just him being.. him?

Then I heard puking as I stood up holding the salty horror of liquor in a cup as I walked to where I was hearing vomiting.

To my surprise kouign-Amman was there her head over board as she gripped the ship whilst vomiting.

"Ummm... yo-"

"Not. Now."

Sheesh what got her knickers in a twist.

I shrugged as I left her. She didn't want my help probably since she wasn't in the mood or she's jamming (jamming as in bleeding from a certain place 😙)

Well whatever it was she's not in the mood. I walked over to my cabin that I shared with kouign-Amman and sat down at a table with maps of the hollyberry kingdom scattered all over the place.

Thank the witches that espresso wasn't here! He would have killed me because of this mess...

Speaking off!

I wonder what he is doing at the moment

~~espresso cookie POV~~

I gasped for air as gripped the table in front of me. My hair was a mess and my glasses fell from my face. Madeleine gripped my waist tightly as he thrusted deeper into me

Why was he fucking me?

Good question

because he can't keep his dick in his pants for two minutes

~~capsaicin cookie POV~~

Oh well!

Hope he is getting more info about house custard.

Let's just hope that prune juice will be alright...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Long time no see😙 I'm going to be doing a new method of posting stories I'm going to make the other chapters so I can post it all at the same time! So if you guys are enjoying this book I was think of making a part two! If you guys want another book then tell me!