New ally

~~capsaicin cookie's POV~~

I woke up yet again with my head pounding to the point I felt sick. I let a groan sitting up feeling something fall from my shoulders...

A coat?

It was a dark navy blue coat with golden trims. I was confused until someone entered the room making me jolt.
"Oh your awake?" They spoke, they had short blue hair with a hat that covered their eyes.
"Who are you?" I muttered rubbing my head
"Blue coral at your service!"
'Blue coral huh?' I tilt my head at him seeing him leave after he introduced himself, I try standing again but heard a voice
"Don't you dare! I don't want you passing out again on me"
I looked over to see a tall man with a muscular body, similar to mine. He walked over to me sitting down at the edge of mg bed pointing at me which made me sit back down on the bed sweating bullets.
"Captain caviar cookie" he stuck his hand out for me shake as I do so muttered
"Capsaicin cookie"
"THE capsaicin cookie, the same one that's friends with that prune juice and kouign-Amman?"
I nodded confused who he was until I gasped realising he is one of the elders from the crème republic.
"And your the elder from house caviar?" He let out a chuckle that was contagious as I chuckled sheepishly along.
"Your quite right, however I'm not THAT old, yet" he smiled.
"What are you doing here, I heard you should be resting in the hospital!" He questions tilting his head at me
"I- you see- ummm"

"Your missing your friend, aren't you?"

I jolted as he muttered that, I didn't expect him to get it spot on.
"I'm correct, I assume" he spoke but I couldn't help but nod. I was worried about prune juice, sick to my stomach that he might be in danger. I let a sigh placing my hands on his face. I felt the captain place a hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry about your friend.. if you ever need help, call this old sea dog."
I smiled nodding "thx..."
"Now" he spoke
"Let loose all you worries, tell me everything. I'll listen."

~~affogato cookies POV~~

I roamed around the old house that we kept prune juice locked in. Talking about him, I should see my soon to be servant. The magic failure.

I walked to his cell opening the small hatch to peer in
"Helllloooo~" I spoke on a flirty voice, but to my surprise there was no response. Not a single sigh nor groan of displeasure
'Odd' I thought as I looked around through the small hole trying to spot prune juice anywhere. Until my eyes fixated on his body, collapsed on the floor
'Ugh I can't deal with this today-' I thought to myself rolling my eyes. Then I got an idea. A marvellously evil idea

I opened the door as I cast a spell of illusion to show prune juice working on potions, I grabbed the limp body placing it on my shoulder teleporting is to my room.
"Poor thing don't know what's coming to him..." I mutter with a grin. I see him shifting on my shoulder as I placed him down on my bed.
"Morning darling~"
I lead towards him running my fingertips on his thigh feeling him shutter, I slowly crept on top of him with a grin plastered on my face
"How about i teach you what happens to little cookies who doesn't want to submit to me~"

~~kouign-Amann cookie POV~~

I've just gotten off the phone with purple kale saying they have capsaicin on their ship, what was he thinking?!
I'm going to kill him, I can't loose anymore friends! I know it was hard on him, but I can't let him do this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pre warning! The next chapter might contain smut! It all depends if I change my mind or not! Hopefully you like this chapter 🫶🏻