Chapter 3

Before Hyunjin could dwell too much on his feelings for Changbin, Stray Kids started their US Maniac 2 Tour. With faces hidden under masks, they stood in line for security, attempting to be as discreet as possible. "Let's head to the Business Lounge," their leader suggests as soon as they cleared security.

"I'm so excited to try In-N-Out Burger once we get to California," Jisung exclaims eagerly.

"Oh yes! I can't wait either," Felix chimes in, with Seungmin agreeing in the background. As they make their way to the lounge, Jisung falls back to walk with Hyunjin.

"You must be thrilled to share a room with me on this tour," Jisung teases Hyunjin. Hyunjin looks at Jisung with pure joy and replied, "Hell yeah, Jagiya!" Jisung shriekes like a schoolgirl, wrapping his arm around Hyunjin.

Their relationship may have started off rocky when they first met, but anyone who saw them now wouldn't believe it for a moment. Hyunjin was grateful to be rooming with Jisung, as they had developed an incredibly fun and strong friendship. In fact, all of the Stray Kids were like family to him, their bond thicker than blood. But Hyunjin felt a special connection with Jisung.

"So what are you looking forward to the most when we get to US" asks Jisung while lining up behind Changbin to get some food before their flight. Not knowing who the question was asked to, Changbin turns around.

"I want to try In-N-Out, and all the things we don't get in Korea." Changbin chimes in. Jisung smiles at him then turns around to Hyunjin who he had actually meant the question to. Hyunjin thinks for a moment, not sure what he wants to do in America. He actually didn't think too much about this tour with his internal dilemma he was faced with and all the practices for the tour.

"I think I want to visit some cool cafes, go shopping of course and maybe go to an antique bookstore to purchase some poetry books. It all depends on how much time we will have during the tour."

"I don't understand how you can shop so much! Visiting some cafes sounds much better. Maybe I can go with you and eat all the cheesecake at those cafes." Jisung eyes sparkle as he starts daydreaming about their trip. Hyunjin just laughs at him, moves towards the end of the table once he finds all that he needs.

Even though he hasn't had much time to think about Changbin lately doesn't mean his feelings have disappeared altogether. He still gets flustered whenever he's around the man. Hyunjin was finally able to accept the fact that he might have a small crush on Changbin. He grimaces at that thought, still not happy with the realization. He has had crushes before, especially during his trainee days whenever he would be working with other girl trainees. Those crushes were easy, where he didn't have to think too much about them. But his crush on Changbin feels different. He's still trying to figure out his feelings.

-----

It was the last day of their Tour; they were in Anaheim, and today was the second day at the venue. Hyunjin could feel an electrifying energy coursing through his veins just being on the stage with all of his members. He looks around, his heart filled to the brim with an overwhelming love for what they had accomplished. It still felt like a dream, a surreal journey from where they had started. Emotions swirl inside him, threatening to burst out at any moment.

As Stay surprised them with a special gift, Hyunjin's emotions reached a peak. Stray Kids were truly blessed to have such a passionate and dedicated fandom. Gratitude washed over him like a tidal wave, making it hard to contain his intense feelings of appreciation and love.

Walking backstage, still riding the high from the incredible performance, Hyunjin's gaze falls upon Changbin. The way he was cheering, rowdy and loud, fills the air with infectious laughter. The intensity of Hyunjin's emotions for this man surges within him, consuming his every thought.