Chapter 5 "Party crashers and close calls"

That night at supreme alpha damiens pack house.

Ashley's POV

Andrew had driven us as close as we could get without being noticed, stepping out with the other girls. We slowly made our way over to the back entrance where a group of other human workers were waiting to be checked in for the night.

A lot of humans had to work for the wolves, normally in pack houses as cleaners, servants, assistants and other lower class jobs.

We were right when assuming buses would arrive to drop off more humans for tonight to handle this event, so it was pretty easy to sneak into the crowds and blend in, we looked pretty average, so it wasn't hard.

The only properly identifiable thing about me was my scar on my lip, it wasn't exactly small but it wasn't too large either.

Still big enough to be used as a feature to identify me, I couldn't cover it with makeup thanks to my lip being slightly deformed from it already.

I took the lead, rose and Jenny walking behind me as we joined the group heading for the entrance. I noted the fact there were three guards there, two with weapons and one with a device to scan IDs and pat down everyone that walked in looking for trackers or microphones.

Yep, they definitely knew I'd be here, unlucky for then they clearly didn't know I'd have a team.

Keeping a calm face I approached and had my ID scanned, the wolf looked at my face closely and then at my information, he nodded handing it back to me

"Arms out and stand still" he instructed standing up as he gave me a pat down, he seemed to sniff then scrunch up his nose when smelling my artificial scent and waved me off, "have a good night" he said firmly.

I walked inside following the crowd, I could hear countless conversations hushed by whispered voices.

I waited for Rose and Jenny to follow in after me before nodding at each other.

We all had our own rolls, Jenny would handle the food situation, she could easily fool humans into thinking she's a pack member, Rose was in charge of keeping an eye on the situation and all the Alphas and the supreme council.

As for me it was my job to get the information from them and see what I could steal, as well as cause as much trouble for them as possible.

A chance like this wouldn't happen again so we had to take it.

To be honest this was definitely the craziest thing we had ever done, especially considering I didn't have my usual rooms, I had two blades on me, disguised as an ankle sprain.

Anything more would have been suspicious, especially if I tried to bring wolfs-bane, they would have smelled it on me even in a container or vile.

The stamps on our hands would be a problem too, though hopefully speeding off in a get say car would make it hard enough to track, I'm sure I could steal some acetone or something to help wash it off.

For now we had to play our part here, blend in, so we stuck together as a group of three, obeying tasks and requests.

I honestly hated it and had to bite my tongue about it quite a bit. I wanted to snap and insult these mutts at every chance I got, but that would have to wait for now.

"Alright humans, you know the rules of this place, this is a very important night so everyone should be on their best behaviour possible, you all know who the supreme Alpha's are, so make them feel welcomed and see to all their needs are met" one wolf stated, callum miles, the Delta of Alpha damiens pack.