CHAPTER TEN

Trapped

Trapped

"What's wrong with this guy?" Hen said as they tried to stop the garbage truck in front of them

"Seriously? He can't hear us?" Buck asks confused.

"We're going to have to get in front of him." Bobby said to Buck.

"All right." He sighed before walking out in front of the truck and the girl got out.

"What the hell, guys?" The garbageman shouted at that firefighters.

"You have a guy stuck inside, inside the compactor." Bobby informs.

"It's impossible." He shakes his head.

"He called 911 from inside, so." Artie stated.

"No, I mean that's not possible." He continued, "We haven't picked up any trash yet."

"Wait, what?" Buck asks as he walk to Bobby and Artie.

"You got the wrong truck, man, it's empty." The man then looked at Hen who came over.

"What is happening?" Hen asked, walking towards them.

"It's the wrong truck." Buck informed her.

"Um, thanks. Keep going. Y-You're doing a great job." Buck said as Artie furrowed her brows at him.

"Dispatch, this is T-118. We're at Chandler and Allott. We got the wrong garbage truck." Bobby spoke on the radio, "Do you have a location for the garbage truck?"

"It's 727-L-30. I have my eyes on your garbage truck." Athena spoke through her radio as everyone quickly sat down in their spots, "corner of Ventura and Stern. Search and rescue on the way."

"It's, like, two blocks away." Buck looked at Bobby.

"Well spotted." Artie muttered.

"Let's go." Bobby told the 118.

"All right." Buck said before leaving for the fire truck's destination.

"You're not in trouble." The 118 heard Athena say to a man as they got out of the truck.

"Did you run the compactor?" Bobby inquired.

"Yes." He nodded.

"What kind of pressure is he operating under?" Bobby continued.