~PARENTS MEETS~

Guards- What Happened Mas-ter…?!?!?!

When he looked around, he realized that he was in the car and felt his heart thumping: his breathing was heavy, body was trembling. And there was a stream of sweat on his forehead.

Jin- Had a bad dream?! please open the windows!

Gurds- please master take water… (handed him water bottle) we are almost there.

he get some relief after drink water.

____________

YN- Why did you need to drink  tea…? Look, you had to visit the hospital...

You scold your grandmother and say this, who was cutting guava with great ease… seeing which your mouth starts watering. But as soon as you are about to pick up one of the plates, she immediately hits your hand you pout and whined…

YN- I want this too!! (whined)

she takes a bite with playful smile you glup water that filled your mouth.

YN- you are so bad! (pout)

Dadi- acha! You should have thought of this before hiding the truth…

When the photo of you two was delivered to your house, Grandma had received it. And she started your class but she is open minded not like your Villagers. you pout even wider. when…

Dadi- Once when that guy also had to attend my speech class, the queen's phone broke!

YN- It accidentally fell out of my hand…

Dadi- In my time, I could have married twice in 15 thousand rupees!

YN- You are worried about the phone: don't care if I falls, but on top of that you are showing me off and eating my favorite fruit.-

Dadi- that too with salt and pepper… (chuckle)

you Crossed arms sitting with banged leg you slips down from stairs in excitement to tell Jk about your dadi but…

Mom- Do you two have any other work or not? Look, I haven't packed the pickle boxes yet. My sewing is also pending: what about people, they should get their orders on time! (bell rings) Look, they are here already! I will refuse, I won't be able to do the work this early!!

she went to open the main door.

Dadi- Why does she scream so much? (whispered)

Ap! yaha kahan- mera matlab yahan hamare ghar!! [You! Where here- I mean here in our house!!]

you both Frowned hearing her words …

YN- I'll take a look…

and you limp into the living room, but!

______

Jk: Aunty gets shocked seeing us, well especially. Seeing Mrs. Shah, she immediately cleans the sofa which was already clean. And she called us inside: She was clearly shocked by the unexpected arrival. But why is she not reacting after seeing me…???

Simmie- Actually aunty please Whatever happened is not YN fault: Look, it is not anyone's fault in this:…

Mom- aree How can there be no mistake she should have taken a little care, right? she isn't little kid!

Jk- Aunty, please, she is not a kid, that's why this happened.-

Mom- Wow son! 15 thousand doesn't grow on a tree, on top of that she got sprained, on top of that, mother has just been discharged, btw who are you…? Just Looks like a Chinese...