WEEDING TWIST

Jk- Okay then deal with them And remember that I will not bear the loss of even a single penny of mine.

He cut the tenth call and sighs turning head to you.

After Haldi ceremony and Mehendi ceremony, marriage is going on tonight, but Jk was getting call after call, he was busy that he should not.

Jk- Sorry~…

he says looking yn…she was waiting for him to done call but end up continue breakfast. Jk arranged this special small moment but…, You don't respond and focus on eating, he also picks up his spoon and starts eating.

Jk- This was the last call sona…

YN- This was the last call sona… (mimick him)

Jk- (smile)  you looks cute when you get angry…

YN- Im not hearing you-

Jk- but still replying… (smile and hold your hand)

you looks up at him and take hand away.

YN- to let you know my answer. (crossed arms and looks away)

he chuckled softly but noticed coffiee cream on your lips which changed his mood and place hand on cheeks to wipe it with thumb.

YN- uh…

Jk- there cream on your lips when its my lips residences.

He used his thumb to wipe the cream, but then pulled you close to him. looked at you and glanced back at your lips, he could feel your heart pounding and kissed you while having coffee cream on his lips.

Jk- Only I have the right to do certain things: Did you hear me espresso?! (whisper between kiss)

but groaned and parted away checking his phone bite lips nervously feeling your gaze and pick it up.

Jk- bark. (to person)

he excuse himself for a while discussing something you sighs and got up from chair.

Jk- Okay, but now don't disturb me by calling, I'll not receive even a single call till the day after tomorrow, got it…

he hangs call and turn placing his hands on both your shoulders, you were looking at the peacock which was roaming here and there in the corridor…

Jk- It was really last one sorry again sona…

YN- Hmm? Im not angry… (faced him) why would I…?

Jk- Um… because Im getting calls from manager…?

YN- Who knows if it's your girlfriend's? (raised brows)

He sees you going and starts walking with you after.

Jk- Okay…? but you are my girlfriend and Fiancee…

YN- Then your Ex…(crossed arms) I don't care go and Talk to anyone but not to me. (pout)

Jk- Oh com'on do I ever had ex…btw lets have Icecream together…

YN- go with your manager. (runs)

Jk- huh…Ya Ynie!! (runs behind her)

Jin- look at them! Hey! Jk!

Both of you stop holding each other and see Jin coming towards you both…

Jk- What…?!

Jin- need to talk.

he says normally but Jk who just caught you snuggle holding you he can't let you go that easily while you are struggling.