PERIOD but he gets angry-.

[Next day]

With the first light of the morning you opened your eyes only to see that beautiful sight but…

YN- Jungkoo?

There is no one visible on the bed, but when you get up and sit but flinched as suddenly he hugs you from behind.

Jk- Very good Morning love!

YN- Good morning jungkoo…

smile appired on your lips hearing his sweet voice find him standing only in towel.? your Cheeks heated sees his upper body and looks away. he chuckled.

Jk- I just take bath… (smile)

YN- This early…

You get up from the bed and start folding the duvet.

Jk- Hmm…We have to go Korea too…

YN- uh… I forget, I should take bath too then…

Jk- Should I help…?

YN- With what-- no! Im ok-ay! hehe…

|| soon you realise and awkward laugh before running towards bathroom. he scoffed sees your reaction but smile. ||

Jk- aish! pabo yeobo… (Shook head)

__________

[TIME SKIP]

You both finally come to Korea, a few days pass, everything was going well but in the meantime you see the relationship between mother and son…

I used to think that Jungkoo was only cold with her but these actions towards his mother are not at all right…you think while drinking coffee…

[flashback]

You were sitting on the couch since sinhae went to get somthing and tell you to wait,

Jk- You haven't finished taking medicine yet…?

he came from room after freshen up as cames early in the evening from office. and sat beside you, you land back in reality and take medicine.

Jk- are you still having cold…? (he asked checking your forehead.)

YN- its was Just normal cold due to atmosphere change hm don't worry jungkoo… (you mumble)

Jk- (stare you) guess what Im not dumb. but as you say.

his phone rings and received it, meantime sinhae cames back with jewelry boxes with the help of servent she keeps them on table and gasture servent to leave.

Sinhae- good that you are here Jk… (smile)

Jk just glance while talking to person on the call.

YN- what's this mom…?

Sinhae- This is… (Jk's mom name) jewellery…

his attention immediately went to her hearing it without expression.

Sinhae- actually mr. jeon gives me this but i keeps them for his ( looks jk) wife… I think you deserve these more than me, so...

Jk- No doubt she is. Just wondering how can you think this briefly…? good. but if with any single chance you tried to get into my nerves sinhae I will forget your age. (got up)

you blink in process glance sinhae who has gloomy eyes will cry anytime you looks at him who is talking in call facing back you about to Burst at him but Sinhae stop while shaking head.

YN- but he--

Sinhae- look this will ook pretty perfect on you…and this… (smile)

_______________