YOUR BIRTHDAY but you both got into argument.

[WEEK LATER]

he sees you standing outside staring moon while hugging body.

YN: why  I act that way! (sighs) but i don't want to celebrate my birthday in any way… nothing special in it!

Jk- sona…

he placed jacket that he brings with him after seeing you. he relief as expecting to face teary cuitepie. but no you are just standing taking cold fresh air…

Jk- you will catch cold don't came out without warm fabric hm…

you sighs gluping saliva, he hugs you gladly when you lean to his chest. couple minutes of silence later you break it.

YN- It will remained me of my dadu… i lost him in my 10th birthday (muttering) but we can celebrate it the way you want… (you smile at him)

Jk- Im sorry sona… Its okay we will not celebrate hm…? (you nods with smile looking him)

YN:  Why he always the one to care in understanding and adjusting? I can do it too  My Jungkook's happiness also matters, I have already troubled him a lot., God gave me a him: I will never leave him…

YN- no we will celebrate it as dinner party…

_____________

YN- (gasp ) Jungko-

as you open eyes in morning only to find your room all decorative with your favourite colour flowers.

Jk- You’re the icing to my cake. Happy birthday, dear sweetheart. mah sona! (smooch you)

YN-  Thank you jungkoo… (smile)--

you stood up but feels soft things looks around to see rose petals, and glanced him with suprise he just smile. and kissed you deeply no wonder he loves to send shivered into your spine.

YN- Its Really beautiful decoration jungkoo… (smile)

Jk- my dear like it…? I thought you would complain about this… (he keeps your both hand on his and you stand on feet.)

YN- Im not that bad… (smile, but noticed something) purple!

he let out small chuckle sees the purple anarkali suits. you took it while him holding you, knows your weak body after magical night, he being aware of it.

YN- for mee?! (shiney eyes )

Jk- who else seniorita…?

he chuckled at own word you as well.

YN- sona is much appreciated by me…

Jk- But someone used to get angry on it ? (wiggle eyes) anyways lemme help you in taking bath…

he picked you in bridal style you were shocked with his words.

YN- I…I can by m-yself… (shutter with burning cheeks)

Jk- I know love… I'm just taking you to the bathroom, but I can help if you want--

YN- (blush hard) No- I…I can!  (receive giggle from him)

_______

for your suprise the bathtub full with rose petals and golden bathbomb…your mouth hanged open…

Jk- Just a little effort to make my baby happy…

he carefully let you touch floor but still holding your waist but you frowned he sat on Iceland…

YN- Jungkoo I have to take bath too?

Jk- You can, I don't have any problem… (smirked) btw sona (you looks him while brushing teeth) what you want as birthday gift…? im thinking of trip to Paris or somewhere? or long drive whole day together…? hm… or whatever you want because as long as i know you will break my pure heart if i gives you whole jewelry shop… (chuckle)