Karwachauth gift.

Mom- oh Jk... you want something...?

Jk who just came in kitchen sees his mil working...

Jk- Mom... I think YN is sick...

Mom- what! what happened to her...?!

Jk- She wake early then me today...and not even had her breakfast but you know the shocking thing She was cutting guava but didn't eat even a single piece...

Mom- ohh (laugh) that because Because today she is fasting for Karva Chauth... she will not even drink water today...

Jk- What really?! (shocked) "what if she get uncousious!" Is that necessary?

Mom- Yes wife takes this fast for their Husbands for older age...

Jk nods and was touch glass to lips to drink water but stopped and place it back...

-------------

Dadi- That Riya will have to accept your determination. You are making guava pickle, yet you are not agreeing to eat it?

she said while looking you, you smile at her while mixing masala in pickle...

YN- No, grandma, you know: I had waited for this day for three years...keeping a fast for Jungkoo is one of my dreams... auch!

you gasp as Jk Comes back with the tasla and hits your essence slowly so that you don't even feel it...but still you pout and say while taking the tasla.

YN- why did you hit... (pout)

Jk- Why didn't you tell me about your fast today? (stare)

YN- hehe...

Jk- You! ( Pinch your nose)

Dadi- Aree why didn't you tell Jk?!

YN- dadi Jungkook becomes very possessive, you know: my-- um Nothing...

Dadi- oye bata?

YN- I forgot... (nervously laugh and glanced Jk) Jungkoo will you help me pack it in boxes...

he nods and start helping you Dadi went to do somthing as she left You felt tickling when he wrapped tattoo arms around your waist You turn head to looks him but flustered gets peck from him.

Jk- All I want you to take care of yourself sona...Im possesive because I know How important you are for me...

YN- I'll don't worry much... (smile)

he again peck you and pick container to place them in the corner...

YN- how down to earth you are jungkoo...loving you back is the best decision I made... (smile)

_______

YN- Lunch Is ready Jungkoo!
Jk- Yaa! Im full...!
YN- What have you eaten...? (you asked stepping towards him)

Jk- Oh Dad And I went to do some work so hehe...
YN- Wah! Had a party of Samosas Kachori... (you shake head in indian way. he chuckled)

Dadi- Areee laddu! When did you come from London?!

YN- Laddu? (you turned to sees the man in Cort)
lakshya- I came here just a few days ago and thought of meeting my sweetheart...you must have miss me...

YN- Now stop calling me a this atleast now!
lakshaya- I will never! even when you grow old! (he bend to touch your feet but pinch your feet...)

YN- laddu! (hit his back hard he whined)

Lakshaya- Maar dala re! (massage back glaring you but.) oh you are Junsuk right...?

Jk- Jungkook. Hi... (strach hand to shake )
Lakshya- Wait a minute. (touch his feet taking blessing)