244

Hua Mi patted Shi Caixia on the shoulder and said,

  "Let the driver drive the car up. Move around more and you will get used to it."

  You must get used to looking at death. If you need to pay attention for each corpse If you are sad, the heart will be broken from now on.

  Shi Caixia clenched her fists, but she did not move. After a long while, she suddenly said with hatred:"This is the price Ma Zhixuan paid for not buying firewood. What happened to him not buying some firewood in such a cold day?"

How thick the snow was, the survivors had no idea. Not strong enough to dig the wet wood out of the snow.

  Therefore, firewood for heating must be stored and available.

But look at what Ma Zhixuan has done? How many people have been killed by his assumption?

  Hua Mi didn't speak, but looked at Shi Caixia with sad eyes. Then she saw a few corpses, and she was filled with indignation.

  The further you go towards City C, the more corpses there will be on the road.

  Sure enough, the driver drove the car up, but the car didn't go a kilometer before it got stuck again.

  This time it was not the snow that stuck the wheels, but the bodies scattered on the road.

  The psychological shadows of Shi Caixia and the driver could no longer be measured. They stood beside the wheel at a loss, not knowing what to do.

  Hua Mi got out of the car with her almost 5-month pregnant belly wrapped in a down jacket.

  Shi Caixia said with a sad look on her face, "Why are there people freezing to death again?"

  She thought that the group of "snowmen" on the roadside just now were an accident within an accident, but she didn't know that there were still bodies that were frozen to death on this road.

  Hua Mi did not answer Shi Caixia, but only directed the driver and Shi Caixia,
  "Move all the corpses on the road to the side of the road. I'll call the wrecker team to come over."

  There will be many people freezing to death on this road in C City.

  The temperature dropped too fast and the heating was not timely. The survivors had to walk over mountains and ridges to go to Xiangcheng. The transport plane in C City was damaged, and no food, drink, clothing or other supplies could be transported to C City.

  If the Xiang-C Expressway is blocked, more people will probably freeze to death and starve to death.

  Watching the driver and Shi Caixia carrying the corpses with sad faces, Hua Mi walked forward again, recycling all the snow and corpses on the road into a medium-sized recycling bin.

  They just walked and stopped like this. It was not a long journey. It took them 5 hours to finally reach the first obstacle point.

  A large number of survivors who had traveled across the mountains and ridges had gathered there, and the situation was much worse than Hua Mi had imagined.

  Before approaching the obstacle point, she  heard a large group of survivors surrounding several RVs shouting loudly, "
Please, it's too cold, can you let the children go in first to warm themselves up?"

  "We are starting from City C. When we came out, it wasn't that cold yet, but after just one day, it's already so cold that we will freeze to death, really freeze to death."

  "Give us a way to survive."

  In the RV, the driver collapsed and shouted loudly, "There is no room anymore. There are more than 50 children crowded in this RV. We really have no room."