288

.  Only if Hua Mi is willing to listen to Cao Feng ,there is a ghost.

  She responded, "Uh-huh, uh-huh, you set off your firecrackers, and I'll take a stroll."

  When she hung up the phone, she saw that the supply truck transported by the superpower had already driven up and was parked next to the nanny's car front.

  Hua Mi immediately asked Shi Caixia to get out of the car.

  In the wind and snow, Shi Caixia followed Hua Mi uneasily, "Ah Mi, why don't you go back? Commander Zhou and I will go to D."

  Before she could finish her words, there was a roar behind her.

  Shi Caixia turned around, did Cao Feng move so quickly?

 In the tent in the distance, a dozen superpowers who were sworn to Zhou Cheng stood up and looked towards the direction of the explosion.

  Some people had drunken eyes and said, "This is a firecracker."

  Others rubbed their eyes and looked at the truck they drove over, "Hey, why do I feel that there is a pregnant woman standing next to our truck?"

  Hua Mi Standing next to the big truck, she casually patted the truck's compartment with her hand, and found that all the supplies inside were empty.

  All were recycled into her Level 30 No. 3 Storage.

  Seeing several superpowers staggering over, Hua Mi gave way and led Shi Caixia towards Zhou Cheng.

  However, before Hua Mi could speak to Zhou Cheng, there was a person with superpowers, his eyes widened,
  "Something is wrong."

  Hua Mi stopped. She thought that what she had done had been seen by the superpower. He discovered it.

  So, she immediately protected her belly and her mind was spinning rapidly, looking for an excuse.

  Who knows, the person with superpowers said in confusion, "I seem to have seen a snow mountain collapse there, revealing a gas station. There were people walking out of it, quite a few."

  As he spoke, he exerted all his strength. Shaking his head, squinting carefully, he raised his hand and moved Shi Caixia aside,"Really, a lot of people came out of the gas station."

  Hua Mi followed the gaze of the power user and looked back.

  Because Cao Feng blew up the highway, the snow on both sides slid.

  It is true that a gas station was bombed.

  But at the same time, after the thick ice layer was exploded, there was a large group of zombies.

  Hua Mi said "Ouch" and quickly said to Shi Caixia, "Zombie, zombie, look at it."

  That tone was like seeing some scenery, and Shi Caixia quickly looked at it.

  Shi Caixia also turned around. With her eyesight, she could only see a dense crowd of people in the distance. "They seem to be coming towards us."

  There is also a small group, looking for Cao Feng and others in the opposite direction.

  Shi Caixia turned around and asked Hua Mi, "What should we do now?"

  She couldn't be nervous because she couldn't see clearly at all, and the so-called "zombie" didn't move very fast.

  Shi Caixia has not personally experienced the horror of these things.

  Hua Mi smiled evilly,  "Of course you should wake up Zhou Cheng quickly now and ask him to organize and prepare for battle."

  It was probably because it was jelly water and it was snowing, and because of some special reason.