342

Looking at the bruised and bloody man in front of him.

  He was beaten violently by Huo Jing not long ago, and he is still alive?

 Hua Mi held the large bag of crystal cores in her hand and looked at Ni Shuiwen's natural face.

  She smiled and said,
  "These crystal nuclei were given to me by your wife."

  A large bag of crystal nuclei, placed in Guo Se's pocket, could fill the entire pocket.

  And these crystal nuclei were obtained by Guo Se through life and death.

  What it have to do with Ni Shuiwen?

 Ni Shuiwen raised his hand, casually wiped away the blood flowing from his head, and said nonchalantly, "My wife and I are husband and wife. What's mine is hers, and what's hers is mine. I have the right to deal with what my wife left behind. This batch of crystal nuclei."

  "This is our joint property as husband and wife."

  For Ni Shuiwen, anyone with a discerning eye can see that this is obviously an unfair transaction.

  He don't know how much money he can exchange for such a big bag of crystal cores. It's enough to buy countless long knives and even feed an entire team.

  She just gave it to Hua Mi directly, and it was only when Guo Se accidentally regained consciousness that she made such a decision.

  Ni Shuiwen believed that if Guo Se was awake, she would not do this.

  "Ah Mi, you have also seen what condition my wife is in. Her mind is no longer clear, and what she said does not count." Ni Shuiwen stopped in front of Hua Mi and refused to let her leave.

  Hua Mi smiled and raised her face,

  "But this is my rule. Whatever goes into my pocket is mine, and no one can take it out of my pocket."

  She is a woman who loves money very much.

  Hua Mi clearly remembers even the supplies her husband Gong Yi needs.

  They range from materials supplied to the garrison to [energy crystal beads] used by Gong Yi.

  For every transaction, Gong Yi had to give her money.

  Ni Shuiwen's face became ugly and unsightly, "Ami, aren't you blatantly robbing? Ask the people here, you take it  before you even checked how many crystal nuclei there were in such a big bag. Is it appropriate for my wife to have just a long knife?"

  The survivors around him nodded in support.

  It's really a bit inappropriate.

  Someone whispered, "Did the big-bellied woman bully Sister Guo into being unconscious, so she planned to rob her?" "

  "If Sister Guo wakes up, she will definitely regret using so many crystal cores and buy a long knife. "

  Hua Mi continued to laugh,
  "She will regret it when she wakes up, and I won't return the crystal core to her." "

 " My principle is, if you can rob it then I can also do it. How about it? You are allowed to rob  by force. So why can't I do it?"

  It's just a robbery, how about it?

 Just ask, how is it? ? ?

 A group of survivors looked ugly. It hadn't been long since they had planned to rob Chichuan.

  Now they are accusing Hua Mi of robbing Guo Se's crystal core. From what standpoint do they accuse Hua Mi?

 This position does not seem to exist.