284

Mi Guoyuan stepped forward to check the bodies on the ground.

  He looked at Zhong Zimo with a heavy expression and moved his lips.

  There was a yellow-haired administrator next to him, who said indifferently, "They haven't enjoyed enough of the good life, so why did they die? Forget it, just bury it."

  As he said that, the other few looked very happy. A man with an aura of martial arts came over and lifted the body of City C administrator from the ground, preparing to send it outside for disposal.

  Zhong Zimo raised his hand and said, "Wait a minute."

  His people were carried out just like that? No explanation ?

  A D city administrator next to him raised his hand and patted Zhong Zimo on the shoulder, "Secretary Zhong, there are lots of dead people everywhere now. Right?  Our plan yesterday must still go ahead as usual. If you don't have enough manpower , then we will send a few people to you."

  Zhong Zimo's face was ugly, and he looked at several strange men walking over.

  Zhong Zimo also didn't know what the abilities of these men were.

  The D city administrator seemed to be a few people assigned at random, and they looked like they were missing the ones who died around Zhong Zimo.

  But in essence, it's a bit like spying on Zhong Zimo.

  The eyes hidden under the lenses flashed, and Zhong Zimo looked at Mi Guoyuan.

  A man was talking to Mi Guoyuan. Mi Guoyuan looked ugly, but he still nodded.

  As for the corpses of those C City administrators who did not explain the cause of death at all, they were quickly carried out.

  The group of people were still chatting and laughing as before, except Zhong Zimo.

  Just like that, he was taken to the second floor of the basement again.

  Mi Guoyuan came over and said to Zhong Zimo in a low voice, "What they mean is that in the name of rebuilding City C, they are still looking for Hua Mi to buy supplies. I heard that you have a girlfriend named Shi Caixia. She is currently helping Hua Mi do something."

  "You can take advantage of your relationship."

  Under the colorful lights, Zhong Zimo looked at Mi Guoyuan with a serious face,
  "What is going on? Mi Guoyuan, I trust you and brought Ma Yongchun's secretarial team to your D city."

  "Did you know that everyone in this secretarial team is a talent and a proud son of heaven.bIn the end, we  have only been here for one day. It's really ,one real day, more than half of my team members died."

  "How can we rebuild two cities like this?"

  Mi Guoyuan, standing in front of Zhong Zimo, lowered his head and pinched his eyebrows. He felt that if heexplain, it's a bit laborious.

  But he was still very sorry to say,
 "I gradually realized something was wrong. My boss told me that in fact, we just need to use the excuse of rebuilding City C to obtain large quantities of supplies."

  As for rebuilding or not, it actually doesn't matter at all.

  Mi Guoyuan couldn't understand many things. His previous management in D City was just a very small employee.

  There is a major change in the management of D City. Mi Guoyuan has nothing to do with this kind of thing.

  If it hadn't been for the loss of life today, and the administrators of City C who came to City D had died in front of Mi Guoyuan, he wouldn't have known what the problem was.