chapter 1

you wake up blurry eyed in a room that you don't recognize. You try and use your hands to rub your eyes but they are bound to a bed by some chains. You hear the door open so you look that way.  A girl with black and green hair walks in. "Good, your awake." She says. "I'm Billie. I already know who you are so there's no need to tell me." She says.  you just stay silent, in shock. "Cat got your tongue?" Billie asks. "I can fix that." She says while going over to a cabinet and getting a knife out. The knife is black with a mitalic green tip. "You like it? Fin got it for me. Birthday present." She says while smiling.  Billie pulls up a chair next to the bed your bound to and sits down. "Let's have some fun." Billie says. 
         She takes off of her shirt, gets on top on you and straddles over your lap. You just look up at her saying nothing. She leans towards your face and bites your lip. You wince in pain and Billie laughs. "Can you talk for me baby? Talk for daddy bills." Billie says. the blood from Billie biting your lip drips down your neck. Billies eyes get wide before she sucks it off. She kisses you. You can taste my own blood.  Sweet yet savory. You don't even realize it but all of what's going on, is making you wet.  Billie seams to take  notice.
         "You fucking slut. You're wet already." Billie moves her hand from your waist to your thighs.  Feeling helpless bound to the bed you open your legs slightly. Billies hand with the knife in it, rests on my heat. You notice yourself getting ancy and trying to ride the blade witch was your mistake. Billie emedietly puts the knife to my neck. "I didn't give you permission to rub your cunt on my blade. You little slut." Billie says.
          Billie gets lower on your body and arrives at you heat. She doesn't give any warning and gets down on your heat. Sucking, licking and touching on your heat. You let out a slight moan and arch your back. Billie looks at you from your heat. "What do you want baby? Tell daddy what you want." Billie says. She starts teasing your heat with her tongue and she's not gonna stop until you tell her what she wants to hear. You feel a knot in your stomach. You gasp. "B-billie-" you stutter followd by a shutter. Billie slides two fingers inside of you."Good God. You so fucking tight." She smirks. Billie catches on to your high almost falling. She smirks. "Not yet baby." She says.  You moan. "Fuck!" I yell "p-please-" I gasp. I grip the sheets on the bed. "Release baby." Billie says.  "Fuck!!!" You yell as you release on billies hand. You take a deep breath and shudder a little.  Billie comes up and lays the cold knife on your chest making you shiver. She licks your mess off of her fingers and kisses you, making you able to taste your own mess.
         "Good girl baby. You did so good." Billie says.  you catch your breath and Billie gets off from on top of you. "I'll be back in the morning. Get some sleep." Billie leaves the room.