chapter 4

You wake up to Billie shaking you awake. "Y/n wake up. I'm gonna have company soon get up." Billie says.  Billie takes you downstairs to the basement quickly. When you get there it's dark and cold. You see a chair in the middle of the room and Billie sits you in it. Tying your hands and feet to the posts on it.
      "I swear to God, if I hear any little sound come from down here, I'm gonna make sure your eyes can't stay open and your legs don't work." Billie says in an angry tone.
     Her eyes softened. "If my brother finds out your here then we'll be caught. Nobody will be able to love you the way that I do." Billie says. Is that true? You think to yourself.  Billie goes upstairs and I hear her brother walk in. 
       *all the good girls go to hell...... cause even god herself, has enemies...* shes singing. Her voice is amazing. Like one of an angels. *once the water starts to rise, and heaven out of sight, she'll want the devil on her team.* almost like I've heard it before.
      Thirty minutes goes by of silence. You assume Billie and her brother are talking.
      Why am I no trying to get away? You think to yourself. Right then you try and get your hands untied. Doing so you nock the chair over with a loud *crash*

       "What the fuck was that?" Finneas sounded concerned. "Just my hoe. You know I have so many over I don't know when there here most of the time. She probably woke up and is wondering where I am.  I better go check on her." Billie explains.

      You here footsteps come downstairs, and the door opens. Billie looks upset. She rushes to you picks the chair up and put it right up. Without saying anything billies g gets duck tape and taped your already tied up hands and feet to the chair posts. "Don't Fucking test me, slut." Billie says.  Before you could even say anything Billie putz tape over your mouth preventing you from talking. Billie leaves and goes back upstairs.
        Another hour goes by of you being scared to move. You have an impulsive thought.
       "Billie let me go!"  You yell a little louder then expected considering your mouth being coverd with tape.

       Billie doesn't say anything, she just runs to the basement.

       You hear Billie come back. The door Flys open and Billie comes down. "I tried. I tried being nice, to keep my cool for you. I tried to protect that pretty little face of yours. I only wanted to protect you!" Billie yells. Billie drops her head in her hands.
     Is she crying???
"I-im sorry i-"
      "HA. HAHAHAHAHA." Billie laughs. Her face in a twisted smile. "Now you wanna apologize? What is wrong with you?" Billies voice angry in a way I haven't heard before. "I swear to God your gonna be sorry. I'm gonna walk Finneas out and if he comes down here because of you then it's bot gonna be fun for you." Billie threatens.

      Billie walks up stairs and I here finneas and Billie talking.
      "Is your girl ok?" Finneas asks while putting on his jacket. "You know my bitches, they can't handle a simple punishment. I could hook you up with one.: Billie responds. "I didn't need to know father fucking details." Finneas looked grossed out. "By Bill." Finneas drives off.

      Before Billie comes down stairs you try and wiggle out of the restraints again. The door opens. Billie walks over to you with angry footsteps. Maybe I should try and negotiate with her? You think to yourself. "Billie I was trying to-"
      *slap*
Billie slaps you, with a good amount of force. Knocking the chair that your in to the ground. She picks the chair up and puts it right side up.
       *slap*
Another slap harder then the one before. Again, knocking you to the ground.
Expecting to be hit again, you prepare for another hit. But instead your met with a soft kiss. You tast blood. "Your lip is bleeding. You can't even handle a couple slaps.  I'm gonna work on that." Billie says.  Billie cuts off the tape and the rope and stands you up.
        "Come here." Billie says with the most stern and demanding voice you've ever heard from her. You hesitantly walk over to her. She looks at you for a second. "Strip. Everything off now."